Your California Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal information disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business corrects consumer’s personal information that is inaccurate.
- Request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells or shares a consumer’s personal information, not sell or share the consumer’s personal information.
- Request that a business limits the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information collected about them.
Request categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect
If you require additional information and/or to otherwise exercise your rights under the CCPA to request the categories and specific pieces of personal information IDC collects, please contact: email@example.com (or the mailing address below) and please put CCPA Request in the subject line.
Request correction of inaccurate personal information
Upon your request, IDC will correct your personal information that is inaccurate.
To request correction of your personal information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (or the mailing address below) and please put CCPA Request in the subject line.
Upon your request, IDC will delete your personal information, and you will not receive any IDC products, content or services, unless you subsequently provide your personal information in connection with a new registration, or it is otherwise lawfully provided to IDC. Please note that your request may be denied if we need your personal information to fulfil our legal obligations and exercise or defend our legal claims.
Request to opt out of the sale and sharing of personal information
You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, as defined in the CCPA.
IDC does not sell personal information, as defined in the CCPA.
How can we help?
Questions, concerns or complaints.
Should you choose to notify us of any of the above preferences by postal service, here is our address:IDC Research, Inc.
Attention: GDPR and Privacy
140 Kendrick Street, Building B
Needham, MA 02494
Last updated: 11 April 2023 Version 1.1