- Global IT and economic markets
- Cloud computing
- Cloud collaboration suites
- Cognitive/artificial intelligence
- Future of work
- Security and trust products
- Cloud management
- Application development and deployment
- System infrastructure software
- Security software
- Big data
- Big data analytics and discovery
- Big data decision support and automation
- Cloud services
- Cloud and virtualization system software
- Software licensing
- Storage and the cloud
- Big data organization and management
- Security products
- Marketing and sales operations
- Marketing operations
- Marketing automation
- Market intelligence
- Sales operations
- Sales enablement
- Governance, risk and compliance infrastructure
This IDC study provides a detailed description of IDC's software market taxonomy. It serves as the foundation for classification and sizing of the worldwide software market. For 2023, the taxonomy includes 78 individual functional markets g...
This IDC study provides an overview of and definitions for markets and dimensions reported in IDC's Artificial Intelligence Tracker. This taxonomy outlines market segmentations and measurement methodologies for artificial intelligence acros...
This IDC study compiles data from several other IDC cloud-related forecasts and trackers and uses definitions consistent with those other forecasts to provide a perspective on both the total portion of major IT sectors that are influenced b...
Where do you want to save the document ?