IDC's Conversational Artificial Intelligence will analyze the tools and technologies and trends for building conversational AI solutions. Recent research indicates that almost half of all enterprises are now building/developing/implementing conversational AI solutions, and vendors need to understand what their needs in this area are and how vendors can differentiate themselves from the dozens of other conversational AI vendors that exist in today's market.
Conversational Artificial Intelligence
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Text and audio AI
- Natural language understanding
- Automatic speech recognition
- Summarization and topic clustering
- Advanced sentiment analysis and emotion AI
- Chatbots, intelligent virtual assistants, and intelligent enterprise digital assistants
- Machine translation
- Intelligent knowledge discovery
- Speech to text and text to speech
- Knowledge graphs and semantic processing
- Conversational AI APIs and Microservices
- Conversational AI Build Software Market Trends
- Text and Audio AI Software Services Market Forecast and Shares
- Buyer Case Studies and End-User Surveys
- Conversational AI Build Software Market Glance
- Intelligent Knowledge Discovery Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the trends, opportunities, and market size for conversational AI software services?
- How will conversational AI build software change the enterprise applications interfaces landscape?
- How will intelligent knowledge discovery augment and enrich knowledge work?
- How are vendor offerings in the conversational AI build software and intelligent knowledge discovery market differentiated?
- What challenges do enterprises face in building and adopting conversational AI and digital assistant solutions?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Artificial Solutions International AB, Cognigy GmbH, Conversica Inc., GoTo, Google LLC, IBM, IPsoft Incorporated, Kasisto Inc., Kyndi, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Primer Technologies, Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Sinequa SAS, Tencent Holdings Limited, Uniphore Technologies Inc., Verint Systems Inc., 7.ai, Inc.