Oct 7, 2022 - Real-time IDC Research® opinion on industry news, trends and events
Valsoft Enters MPS Market with MPS Monitor and Euroform Acquisitions
You need a subscription to access this IDC Link. Log in to see if you have access.
For more information please contact us or call one of our worldwide offices.
European Managed Print and Content Services , Hardcopy Industry Transformation
Euroform A.s., HEART TRONICS, INC., HP Inc., Clarity Content Services, Société Valsoft inc., Eastman Kodak Company, Okta, Inc., Microsoft Corporation
Analytic applications, Print services, Printers
- by Analyst
- What Are Enterprises' Top Cloud-Related Security, Compliance, and Trust Challenges?
- Extending Managed Services Capability: What European Print Service Vendors Need to Know
- IDC FutureScape: Pivoting to Digital Business During the Storms of Disruptions in Europe – IDC Europe's Top Predictions for 2023 and Beyond (eBook)
- Striving for Digital-First Status: Why Do So Many Digital Projects Not Reach Completion?
- by Subscription
- Security-, Cloud- and Mobility-Related Printer and MFP Features Head the List of Capabilities to Become More Important in Future Hardware Offerings
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Managed Print and Content Services, 2023
- PaperCut Partner Summit: Full Speed Ahead with Print Management to the Cloud
- Kodak Alaris and Sharp Form Strategic Alliance in the United States