IDC's European Managed Print and Content Services (MPCS) research responds to the needs of the print and content management market players, including hardware and software vendors, service providers, and collaborative and distribution partners. IDC pays attention to the value-added and differentiated services offerings that, driven by technology, can support end users as they implement initiatives to streamline business process workflow, where print pages and digital content both play major roles.
European Managed Print and Content Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- European managed print and content services market
- Evolving end-user requirements to support digital initiatives
- Enterprise content management (ECM) software suites
- Enterprise capture applications market
- Print, device, and enterprise output management market
- Evaluation of traditional and new vendor business and pricing models, offerings, capabilities, and transformation strategies
- Large enterprise vs. SMB requirements
- Development of the cloud print management software market
- Impact of cloud-based applications development and adoption
- Technology-driven market impact
- European print services vendor shares
- European print services forecast
- European print, device, and output management software market sizing
- European enterprise content management and capture applications forecast
- Hardware/software/channel profiling/competitor analysis
- Developments in the enterprise content and capture markets
- Buying pattern research and analysis
- The role of technology (cloud, big data, mobile, intelligent process automation) in changing the shape of the market
- Competitive landscape, partnerships, alliances, mergers and acquisitions
- Securing and regulatory compliance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will markets grow and evolve over the next five years?
- What are SMB vs. enterprise customers looking for in a print and/content services engagement?
- Who are the key and emerging players in these markets? What are their future strategies? How disruptive will they be?
- What are the strategies, processes and technologies used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content?
- What are the factors driving the automation and optimization of cloud-based content services?
- How will intelligent process automation change how business-critical content is processed and managed?
- How can vendors offer additional value and distinct competitive differentiation in a maturing market?
- Which vendors demonstrate best practice in developing channel programs and strategy?
ABBYY Solutions Ltd., Adobe Systems Inc., Brother Industries, Ltd., Canon Inc., Cortado AG, DocuSign, Inc., ECI, Inc., ELO Digital Office, Ephesoft Inc., EveryonePrint AS, HP Inc., Hyland Software, Inc., IBM, KYOCERA Corporation, Kofax Inc., Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Laserfiche Corp., Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., Lexmark International, Inc., M-Files Inc., MPS Monitor Srl, Microsoft Corporation, NT-ware Systemprogrammierungs-Gmbh, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd., Pharos Systems International Inc., PrinterLogic, LLC, Ricoh Company, Ltd., Ringdale Inc., Sharp Corporation, The Chamberlain Group Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Xerox Corporation, Y Soft Corp., iManage LLC
Meet the Experts
Associate Research Director, European Print Vendor Transformation Strategies
Vice President, Future of WorkSpace & Imaging, IDC EMEA
Research Manager, European Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions, IDC EMEA