IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Health Industry Intelligence provides technology vendors with market perspectives by industry subsegments, health industry core processes, technology categories, and regions/countries. This service also provides actionable information to marketers, sales leaders and professionals, product managers, market intelligence, and channels managers to accelerate and simplify their jobs, sharing detailed data on industry trends, buying behavior, industry personas, and market sizing.
IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Health Industry Intelligence
This advisory service combines both global and regional views on the health industry and its subsegments, providing technology suppliers with actionable information on current and future technology purchasing behavior through IDC's proprietary data and analysis.
The service enables subscribers to assess global and regional market opportunities accurately and better understand their potential prospects by analyzing ICT buyers, both IT and line of business. Research from the service will provide insights into their varying priorities, considering process improvement drivers and their linkage to technology while offering useful guidance to build sales messages and go-to-market initiatives for digital technology providers.
Throughout the year, this service will address tech suppliers' needs by geography (worldwide, APJ, EMEA, and Americas), including:
- Evaluating the health technology market opportunity
- Understanding the health sector buyers and their priorities
- Preparing a focused go-to-market approach
- Refining globally and regionally relevant sales messages
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How much will health industry spend on ICT today and in the future?
- What are the key business drivers across key health industry processes?
- What technologies is health industry investing in today? And what are the differences across health subindustries?
- What are the key business priorities for tech buyers in the health sector, and how does that influence their technology purchasing patterns? How can you map sales opportunities against those business issues?
- Who are the key personas to address in health sector, and what are their key concerns?
- How can I have more relevant and timely conversations with my key customers and prospects in this sector?
- How can I stay on top of the issues that matter to health industry executives and their challenges, roles, and issues?
Who Should Subscribe
The service provides actionable industry insights and guidance to key IT vendor decision makers:
- Marketers (field marketers and CMOs, worldwide and regional)
- Sales leaders and professionals (worldwide, geo leaders)
- Product managers (tech domain leads)
- Market intelligence and research
- Channels managers (alliances and distribution channels/partners)