IDC's European Emerging Technologies Strategies provides technology vendors with knowledge and awareness of the emerging technology landscape (e.g., ARVR, quantum computing, Swarm Computing, Nanotech, Biotech, 4D printing, Humanized User Interface, Photonics, Web3, Metaverse, and more) across European organizations, analyzing different levels of maturity and the interplay between different technologies, and continuously scanning what's on the horizon. Examples of the topics covered will be the rate of adoption of emerging technologies, the main drivers and barriers behind it, how emerging technologies can be combined to achieve synergies, and much more.
European Emerging Technologies Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The adoption level of a series of emerging technologies
- Drivers and barriers to adoption
- KPI improvement — main personas involved when considering emtechs (from adoption to usage)
- Main skills and IT infrastructure required to exploit emerging technologies
- Application of EmTechs across industries
- Deep-dive into selected emerging technologies
- European EmTech Radar and Investment Plans
- Emerging Technology solutions across European verticals
- EmTech-enabled use cases in Europe
- Key priorities for EmTech investments in Europe
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What emerging technologies are most adopted across European organizations?
- How can organizations drive value through emerging technologies?
- What are the main EmTech-enabled use cases adopted by organizations?
- How can emerging technologies be used in combination to generate synergies?
- What is the tech backbone required to exploit emerging technologies?
Meet the Experts
European Digital Transformation Practice Lead, IDC
Senior Research Analyst, Emerging Technologies and Macroeconomics, IDC