IDC's European C-Suite Tech Agenda program advises technology suppliers on the offerings, capabilities, and go-to-market approaches needed to reach European executives and line of business buyers. The program analyzes tech investment and buyer preferences across the European C-suite and examines broader market forces (headwinds, crosswinds, and tailwinds) that influence executive decision making. The European tech buying market is materially different from other large markets such as the U.S. This program identifies those differences and helps suppliers understand and navigate the European C-suite. There are significant advantages to be gained for suppliers that can adapt their products and services to the European C-suite. This program offers the insight needed to gain those advantages.
European C-Suite Tech Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Technology investment priorities across European C-suite personas
- Differentiators of the tech market in Europe
- Evolution of the European C-suite and implications for technology investment
- Moving from digital transformation to a digital-first business in Europe
- The evolution of purchasing metrics in the European C-suite
- Thematic analysis (e.g., the European C-suite and regulation, sustainability, security, skills, and partner ecosystems)
- Technology Buying Priorities for the European C-Suite
- The Evolving European C-Suite and the Implications for Technology Buying
- C-Suite Survey findings (European cut)
- CEO Survey findings (European)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do technology investment priorities vary by European C-Suite personas and line of business buyers, and how are these priorities different from other large markets such as the US?
- What are the most significant use cases for business function (e.g. HR, Finance) digital-first initiatives?
- How are headwinds, tailwinds and crosswinds influencing European C-Suite technology investment?
- How are technology architectures evolving to support the European C-Suite's changing business requirements?
- How is the European C-Suite evolving (e.g., with new personas such as the Chief Sustainability Officer) and how is this influencing technology investment priorities?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Atos SE, Avanade Inc., Avaya Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Globant S.A., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, IDEO Inc., IDEO VENTURES LLC, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, Oracle Corporation, Oracle NetSuite, Orange S.A., Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Sopra Group SA, Sopra Steria Group, Symantec Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Telefonica S.A., Teradata Corporation, Tieto Corporation, VMware, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc., Xerox Corporation