IDC's European Contact Center service will provide market intelligence for contact center providers to help them drive greater market success. It will analyze future market prospects by countries and deployment and vendor performance in addition to providing insights into customer needs and end-user adoption and preference. It will look into emerging technologies and features as well as key market developments.
European Contact Center
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- European Contact Center Market Shares
- European Contact Center Market Forecast
- European Contact Center MAP
- Contact Center Preferences in Europe (based on survey results)
- Importance of Digital Channels in Driving Customer Experience
- Contact Center Market Share
- Contact Center Forecast
- Contact Center Market Analysis Perspective
- Contact Center Preferences in Europe Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the enterprise requirements today and in 2026?
- What are vendor strategies and transformation in the cloud era?
- How will omni-channel evolve in driving CX?
- What are the key uses of AI/ML/Automation in contact center?
- What are the end-user preferences in terms of features, technology stack, and deployment in CC?