IDC's Financial Applications service reviews the complexities and the evolving nature of financial applications used by businesses of all sizes. This service includes insights on go-to-market strategies, competitive dynamics, technology trends, and buyer behavior analysis. This service includes travel and expense, treasury, trade finance, corporate tax, accounts payable, accounts receivable, traditional billing applications, enterprise financial suites, and financial accounting applications.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Markets covered: Enterprise Financial Suites (within ERPs), Financial Accounting Applications (including project accounting, small business accounting, specialty accounting applications), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Traditional Billing, Travel and Expense, Treasury and Trade Finance, and Corporate Tax.
- Topics will include market shares and forecasts, market analysis perspectives, predictions/IDC FutureScapes, innovation trends, future enterprise investments, and buyer behavior documents.
- Market Share Documents for Financial Applications, Treasury and Risk, Corporate Tax, Travel and Expense, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Market Forecast Documents for Financial Applications, Treasury and Risk, Corporate Tax, Travel and Expense, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Market Analysis Perspective for Financial Applications, Treasury and Risk, Corporate Tax, Travel and Expense, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- IDC FutureScape: Intelligent ERP
- IDC MarketScapes for Financial Applications, Treasury and Risk, Corporate Tax, Travel and Expense, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the market leaders, competitors?
- What are the drivers and trends in the market now and in the future? What shifts are expected?
- What innovation is critical to the market and how is it shaping the future?
- As markets evolve, what are the next opportunities beyond today?
- What do buyers need to make offerings more appealing to them? How does this shift in the next five years?
1C Company, AFAS Inc., Access Group Holdings Co. Ltd., Accruent LLC, Acumatica, Inc., Advanced Systems Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Amdocs Limited, American Express Global Business Travel, Aria Systems Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., Avalara, Inc., AvidXchange Inc., Backbase B.V., BearingPoint Holding BV, Billtrust, BlackLine Inc., Blackbaud, Inc., Bottomline Technologies, Inc., Buhl Data Service GmbH, CGI Group Inc., Cegid Group, Cerner Corporation, Constellation Software Inc., Corporation Service Company, Coupa Software, Inc., DATEV eG, Deem, Inc., Deltek, Inc., Digital River, Inc., Douzone Bizon Co.,Ltd., Emburse, LLC, Epicor Software Corporation, Exact Holding B.V., Expensify Inc., FIS Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, FinancialForce.com Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Fortnox AB, Fraedom Group, FreshBooks Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Global Payments Inc., Haufe Group, HighRadius Corp., IHS Markit Ltd., ION Trading Systems Inc., IRIS Software Group Ltd., Inetum, Infor Inc., Inspur Group Co., Ltd., Intuit Inc., Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., Kingdee International Software Group Company Limited, Kofax Inc., Kyriba Corporation, LINX S.A., MYOB Group Limited, Medical Information Technology, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Model N, Inc., NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, Optiva Inc., Oracle Corporation, Paycom Software Inc., Quicken Loans Inc., Rydoo N.V., SAP SE, SS&C Technologies, Inc., Sage Group plc, Sovos Compliance, LLC, Stripe Inc., TOTVS S.A., Tally Systems, Inc., Tangoe, Inc., TeamSystem S.r.l., Thomson Reuters Corp., Tyler Technologies, Inc., Unit4 NV, Upland Software, Inc., Vendavo, Inc., Vermeg Group B.V., Visma AS, Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Works Applications Co., Ltd., Xero Limited, Yonyou Software Co., Ltd., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Zucchetti s.p.a., Zuora, Inc., ebp Global BV, nThrive Inc.