The Japan Collaboration and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service includes the collaborative workspace (collaboration and contents management), CRM, and customer experience (CX) markets in Japan. IT users need real-time decision making because of the globalization of their business location and their increasing business flow. Also, enterprises need to improve workflow efficiencies, catch up customers’ DX, and transform the business to be greater than ever. Collaborative workspace technology is valuable for solving business collaboration issues, and CRM and CX are generating a new customer. IDC's Japan Collaboration and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is designed to provide detailed analyses and essential guidance to vendors and channels competing in the collaboration, CRM, and CX markets in Japan. In 2023, this service will enhance research for the vertical (sector/company size) CX software usage, employee experience–related software, and CX software markets in Japan.
Japan Collaboration and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise collaborative applications and services
- CRM (sales, marketing, customer service, and contact center) solutions
- CX-related applications
- Collaborative workspace and content management
- New applications such as esignature and employee experience–related applications
- Japan Collaboration Systems Market Forecast and Share
- Japan Applications Enterprise User Survey
- Japan CRM Market Share
- Japan CX-Related and CRM Software Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide CX Market 2023 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Where is the growth area in the application market?
- What is the business impact of a workstyle change?
- What is the business impact of the CX IT market?
- How does the CRM market impact CX?
- What is the future position of the software market as it relates to digital marketing and CX?
Adobe Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, KDDI Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., OpenText Corporation, Qualtrics, LLC, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Softbank Group Corp., Softbrain Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, Synergy Marketing, Inc., Treasure Data Inc., Zendesk Inc.