The Japan Collaboration and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service includes collaborative workspace (collaboration and content management), CRM, and customer experience (CX) market in Japan. IT users need real-time decision making because of the globalization of their business location and their increasing business flow. In addition, an enterprise's need to improve workflow efficiencies, catch up customers' DX, and transform business is greater than ever. Collaborative workspace technology is valuable for solving business collaboration issues, and CRM and CX are generating new customers. IDC's Japan Collaboration and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is designed to provide detailed analyses and essential guidance to vendors and channels competing in the collaboration/CRM/CX market in Japan. In 2024, this service will enhance research for customer experience–related services, CX market trends in emerging areas, and employee experience (EX)–related software in Japan.
Japan Collaboration and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise collaborative applications
- CRM (sales/marketing/customer service/contact center) solutions
- Customer experience–related software and services
- Collaborative workspace and content management
- New applications related to CX and EX
- Japan Collaboration Systems Market Forecast
- Japan Applications Enterprise User Survey
- Japan CRM Market Share
- Japan Customer Experience–Related and CRM Software Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide CX Market 2024 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Where is the growth area in the application market?
- What is the business impact of the change of workstyle?
- What is the business impact of the CX IT market?
- How does the CRM market make an impact to CX?
- How is the future position of the software market related to digital marketing and CX?
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
- OpenText Corporation
- Qualtrics, LLC
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Salesforce, Inc.
- Softbrain Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Synergy Marketing, Inc.
- Treasure Data Inc.
- Zendesk Inc.