IDC's Japan Artificial Intelligence Systems and Data Analytics (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service studies and analyzes key artificial intelligence (AI) system solutions–related Big Data and analytics as well as intelligent automation. It also surveys key market trends, competition, technologies, solutions, and end-user purchasing behavior. The survey identifies growth areas by domestic maturity, functional market, and middle category market levels and considers supply and demand trends in the market together. It also provides useful quantitative and qualitative insights to understand market trends regarding platforms required for AI application development and AI-powered data analysis/management. In 2023, we are strengthening our research on AI platforms and AI governance.
Japan Artificial Intelligence Systems and Data Analytics (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI system–related hardware/services overview
- AI life-cycle software (data labeling, AI build, MLOps, and trustworthy AI)
- AI software service (text/audio AI, image/video AI, and document understanding AI)
- Intelligent knowledge discovery software
- Analytics/business intelligence and location geospatial analytics
- Data management and integration software
- Insights into related issues such as data management of funds, use cases, organizational structure and culture, governance, talent acquisitions, and ethics
- Intelligent-first initiatives and issues
- IDC Perspective: Use Cases and Future of Intelligence Outlook
- IDC Survey: AI System/Analytics User Survey
- IDC Market Perspective: AI Platforms
- IDC Market Forecast: AI Systems
- IDC Market Forecast: Analytics/AI Platforms Market
- IDC Market Share: Analytics/AI Platforms Market
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence 2023 Predictions —Japan Implications
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Intelligence 2023 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and growth rate for each software market?
- Who are the major market players, and what are their value propositions?
- What are the key factors for success in the AI software and data management markets, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- What are the changes in users' needs for using AI systems, and what are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for AI systems?
- What is the actual situation of user data management and utilization platforms, and which are the top solutions?
- What is the reality of automation and sophistication of user business processes?
ABBYY Solutions Ltd., ABEJA Inc., Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Alteryx, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Cloudera, Inc., DataRobot, Inc., Dataiku SAS, Dell Technologies Inc., Domo Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HERE Global B.V., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Informatica LLC, Kofax Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT, Oracle Corporation, Palantir Technologies Inc., Qlik Technologies Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Snowflake Inc., Teradata Corporation, The MathWorks Inc., Toshiba Corporation, UiPath Inc.