The IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service focuses on one of the most lucrative industries for tackling post-digital transformation challenges. This product seeks to enable cutting-edge digital government market research and strategy advisories, drive industrywide partnership awareness and knowledge ecosystems, and advocate for effective digital transformation practices. A key focus on agile change management and outcomes-based advisories includes putting in place an All-of-Government and/or Future Cities road map to enable proactive and automated Future Citizens and Digital Twins services; engaging a broader range of Line-of-Business Decision Makers; enacting Innovative Strategic Sourcing Techniques; enabling Next-Generation WorkForce, WorkCulture and WorkSpaces; having a 360-Degree Stakeholder Engagement and In-Depth Cybersecurity and Privacy Know-How; and addressing Data-to-Digital Economies through Future Industries' transformation needs. This advisory service also provides relevant government best practices and use cases across myriad government functions and next-generation technological deployments.
IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies
This research advisory service leverages upon the primary research capabilities and available secondary research for the empowerment of tomorrow's IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies. Our research is highly customized with information acquired through IDC Government Insights' proprietary research projects and focused surveys, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, government CIOs and line-of-business executives, and IT product and service providers. To ensure research and publications relevance, our analysts work closely with our subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in annually planned research reports. Our analysts are also available to provide personalized advice and guidance for government executives and IT vendors alike to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Current-year market sizing and five-year IT spending forecasts with analyses on key technology and functional segmentations (e.g., transportation, public safety, utilities, and water management) as well as jurisdictional breakdowns for the IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies industries
- Strategic technological five-year based foresight of Asia/Pacific digital national government and Smart City taxonomies and growth opportunities (This includes enhanced 360-degree stakeholder-focused IT implementations related to the increasing openness and adoption of disruptive innovations such as next-generation mobility and virtual ecosystems for Future Cities and Future Enterprises; artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain technologies, and cutting-edge DevOps practices for enhanced sentient personalization in agile digital government services; future communications and collaborative IT in the Future of Work; new procurement and strategic sourcing initiatives; next-generation cybersecurity; and info-economics efforts for Future Industries.)
- IDC MaturityScape frameworks and benchmarks, government opinion surveys, and in-depth case studies
- Myriad analyses of innovations in governance frameworks, change management, program management, implementation best practices, compliance norms, return-on-investment metrics, and vendor market dynamics across key functional domains such as cybersecurity, public order and safety, transport, utilities, water management, education, and healthcare
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the latest emerging trends and definitions in digital national governments and Future Cities' technology use and adoption?
- How are Asia/Pacific digital national governments and Future Cities spending on IT in the countries?
- Which policies and initiatives are shaping digital national government and Future Cities' investment strategies?
- How are governments better engaging their stakeholders such as citizens, business, and the government enterprise itself?
- Which technologies will have the greater outcomes-based impact on digitally transforming national governments and Future Cities?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service is ideally suited to support government IT innovation promotion and strategic operations entities. Industry-specific software providers and systems integrators as well as investment bankers with an interest in the government market will find this service valuable in gaining insights into their government prospects' needs and required digital transformation competencies and thereby gain an appreciation of the overall regional investment trends.