As both service providers and enterprise networks continue to grow in scale and complexity, network availability, reliability, efficiency, and faster speeds become critical issues for effective network design and planning. IDC's Japan Network Infrastructure Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of Japan's network equipment market. For each market segment covered, this service provides key trends, competitive analysis of leading equipment vendors, market analysis and forecasts, and essential guidance. In 2024, this service focuses on the analysis of next-gen network operations in both enterprise and service provider networks as well as the network securities trends.
Japan Network Infrastructure Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Ethernet switch
- Wireless LAN
- Industrial network
- Network virtualization and automation
- Wireless infrastructure
- Japan Enterprise Networks Forecast
- Japan Networks Market Share
- Japan 5G Network Infrastructure Forecast
- Japan Cloud-Managed Network and NaaS Forecast
- Japan Networking Enterprise User Survey
- Japan Industrial Network Equipment Forecast
- Japan Cloud-Managed Network and SDN Market Share
- Japan Open Networking Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Connectedness 2024 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What issues must enterprise users address about their own networks?
- How are mobile operators deploying the network infrastructure for 5G?
- How can new operation management and consumption models in enterprise network market become mainstream?
- What are the demand trends, requirements, and preferences of corporate end users for their networks in Japan?
- What are the key factors for success in the maturing network equipment market?