IDC's Middle East, Turkey, and Africa Data, Analytics, AI, and Automation Trends and Strategies service takes a closer look at the data, analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence technology segments of the META market.
Middle East, Turkey, and Africa Data, Analytics, AI, and Automation Trends and Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Data management platforms and strategies
- Business analytics and BI tools (end-user query, reporting, visual discovery, and analytics)
- Embedded AI and custom developed AI tools
- Advanced predictive analytics & machine learning
- Convergence of AI, ML, and automation
- Country level and regional market developments and growth opportunities
- Key spending areas and spending forecasts
- Competitive assessments and landscapes
- Buyer maturity and priorities, and data and analytics skills, culture, and governance
- Adoption drivers and inhibitors
- Use cases, industry trends, and preferred deployment models
- Vendor perceptions
- Middle East, Türkiye, and Africa Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Forecast, 2022–2027
- Middle East, Türkiye, and Africa Artificial Intelligence Software Forecast, 2022–2027
- Middle East, Türkiye, and Africa CIO Perspectives and Buyer Trends: Data and Analytics
- Middle East, Türkiye, and Africa CIO Perspective and Buyer Trends: AI and Automation
- IDC Market Glance Middle East, Türkiye, and Africa Conversational Artificial Intelligence Tools and Technologies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market opportunity for data, analytics, automation, and AI across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa evolving and developing?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with business analytics and AI?
- What are the preferred use cases and industry trends for data, analytics, automation, and AI?
- Who are the key players in the data, analytics, automation, and AI technology markets in the META region?
- How are buyers’ expectations of technology vendors changing, and what are their priorities and challenges?
Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Automation Anywhere, Inc., C3, LLC, Cloudera, Inc., DataRobot, Inc., Datadog, Inc., Dataiku SAS, ESRI Inc., GOMEZ INC., Google LLC, IBM, Informatica LLC, MicroStrategy Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, MongoDB Inc., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Teradata Corporation, UiPath Inc., WorkFusion, Inc.