IDC's Latin America Security Strategies service provides a forward-looking analysis of the vendors and markets for security products and services and data protection and privacy legislation throughout Latin America. The service brings clarity to this evolving sector by categorizing, sizing, and forecasting the market. It considers the impact of technology and business trends and the regulatory context. Subscription benefits include advice on the regulatory landscape and insights on technologies being applied to security and privacy, such as artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), analytics, and cloud.
Latin America Security Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- CISO agendas
- How security can enable digital transformation
- Exploring security as an enterprise risk topic
- Professional and managed security services
- Cloud security — security of, from, and in the cloud
- Trends and developments in detection and response
- Future of trust/digital trust
- Convergence of networking and security
- Latin America Security Market: Opportunity Forecast and Market Snapshot
- Competitive Assessment: Latin America Security Services
- Managed Security Services
- Latin America Digital Regulations and Policies Radar
- Security Solutions Market Scape Latin America
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What key trends will impact the interest in and acquisition of new cybersecurity technologies and services?
- How do CIOs reconcile the tension between risk, cost, and user experience when adopting cloud?
- How do customers decide between public, private, and hybrid clouds?
- How will the security markets in Latin America evolve over the next five years?