IDC's Latin America Partnering Ecosystems focuses on the partnering ecosystem and how it is being impacted by broader industry transformation. The service offers curated intelligence and analysis into the complex and diverse partner ecosystem across Latin America. It helps channel executives and program managers develop, implement, support, and manage effective channel strategies and programs to drive successful relationships with the spectrum of partner activities (e.g., resale, managed/cloud services, consulting professional services, and software development). In addition, it provides a comprehensive view of the change and value of the indirect infrastructure software and cloud services markets and its leading vendor proponents. This service also identifies and analyzes key industry trends and their impact on channel relationship drivers and channel partner business models. Subscribers are invited to IDC's Annual Infrastructure and Cloud Channel Leadership Council where IDC and channel executives present and discuss key industry issues.
Latin America Partnering Ecosystems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Key trends in the partnering ecosystem with a focus on various business models
- Digital transformation in the partner ecosystem
- Partner-to-partner networking
- Cloud, channels, and new revenue streams and routes to market (e.g., marketplaces, as a service)
- Channel program design, implementation, and management best practices
- The new multi-industry channel: IT, telecommunications, and OT
- The Evolving Partner Landscape in Latin America
- Digital Transformation in the Partner Ecosystem
- Cloud and Channels and New Routes to Market in Latin America
- Emerging Channels and Trends in the Infrastructure Ecosystem
- The Impact of Consumption and aaS Models on the Infrastructure Channel
- Channels and Alliances Predictions in Latin America, 2024
- Best Practices in Channels, Alliances, and Partners Programs
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will infrastructure vendors/distributors elevate the channel from business operations to a strategic asset in Latin America?
- How will infrastructure vendors optimize channel relationships during periods of market disruption in Latin America?
- What is the future of the channel ecosystem due to as-a-service model in Latin America?
- How large is the indirect infrastructure and cloud channel across regions, and how does revenue flow through it in Latin America?
- How are software vendors maximizing the influence and resale capabilities of their channel in Latin America?
- What does the current partnering landscape look like in Latin America? How are different routes to market evolving and developing?