IDC's Middle East and Africa Cloud Strategies CIS acts as a focal point for all regional cloud-related research. This annual subscription service features a series of reports covering the cloud market in its entirety, covering public, private, and hybrid cloud and IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. It offers diverse stakeholder perspectives, such as end-user adoption trends, solution provider investments, partner ecosystems, and regulatory measures. The research provides deep insight into regional cloud market size, end-user focus areas, challenges, vendor market shares, and competitive profiles. The service also highlights specific topics, such as digital sovereignty, application modernization, key workloads, CloudOps, FinOps, cloud data management, and security.
Middle East and Africa Cloud Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market sizing and forecasting: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Geographic coverage: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, other Gulf Cooperation Council countries (OGCC — Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman), Egypt, other Middle East countries, South Africa, and other Africa countries.
- Key industries
- End-user organization preferences
- Key adoption trends
- Key workloads, CloudOps, FinOps, data management, cloud skills, KPIs, cloud-based professional services, etc.
- Partner ecosystem and digital sovereignty — national and regional government clouds, key cloud strategies, national cloud initiatives, cloud policies, data regulations, sovereign clouds, investments from tech players in local datacenters and their impact, etc.
- Saudi Arabia Public Cloud Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2022–2027
- United Arab Emirates Public Cloud Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2022–2027
- Qatar Public Cloud Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2022–2027
- South Africa Public Cloud Services 2022 Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Egypt Public Cloud Services 2022 Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- United Arab Emirates End-User Cloud Adoption Trends, 2023
- Digital Sovereignty in the Middle East: The Evolving Cloud Regulatory Environment and In-Country Investments
- Application Modernization in the Middle East and Africa: Leading Industries and Workloads
- Managing Multicloud Environments: Middle East and Africa End-User Preferences, 2023
- Market Glance: Cloud Data Management in Middle East, 4Q22
- Digital Sovereignty and Cloud Regulations: An Africa Perspective, 2023
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key trends in the region- and country-specific IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS markets in the Middle East and Africa?
- What is the region- and country-specific market opportunity in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS over the next five years?
- What do the regional and country-specific competitive landscapes in the IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS markets look like?
- Who are the key players, and what are their market shares, investment plans, and growth strategies?
- What do the region- and country-specific partnership ecosystems in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS markets look like?
- Who are the key IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS market players, and what are their strategies?
- What are end users' cloud adoption strategies?
- Which are the prominent industries?
- What are their approaches to various aspects, such as application modernization, cloud deployment models, multicloud and hybrid cloud, industry clouds, key workloads in cloud, CloudOps, cloud data management, and cloud security?
- How is digital sovereignty evolving in the region?
- What national initiatives and digital regulations are affecting cloud adoption and investments in specific countries?
Accenture plc, Google LLC, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Mobily, Oracle Corporation