IDC's European Digital Regulations and Policies Radar Service analyzes public authorities' key European regulations and policies that have an impact on the digital world. The service enables tech providers to have a cross-industry and technology view of key regulations and policies and their respective changes at the horizon, understanding how these might impact their priorities and solutions portfolio and provide new market opportunities. This will support them in rapidly preparing and adapting their product offerings, go-to-market strategy, and narrative to new regulations and policies, while successfully addressing customers' related needs and concerns. It also analyzes how the different tech areas and industries are affected by regulations and policies. Regulation-related technology and RegTech providers are also covered, highlighting emerging solutions and vendors that are thriving in this space.
European Digital Regulations and Policies Radar
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital regulations and policies impact for tech providers
- Regulations and policies-related tech market opportunities
- Main technology areas and industries impacted by specific regulations and policies
- The evolution of policy and regulatory approaches to enable digital transformation
- Best practices for policy and regulatory approaches
- Strategic digital economy short-term and long-term implications of new regulations and policies
- RegTech solutions and providers
- The European Digital Regulations and Policies Radar Market Perspective
- Which regulations and policies are steering European organizations' digital agendas (IDC Survey)
- The new NIS directive and its equivalent across European countries (Market Presentation)
- The European RegTech Landscape (Market Presentation)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which upcoming digital regulations and policies do I need to adapt to and be prepared for?
- Which technologies and industries will be most impacted by these?
- Are there any potential market opportunities or shocks driven by them that I can anticipate?
- How is the RegTech landscape evolving? What are the best regulation-related technologies out there?
- How can I help my customers rapidly adapt to new regulations and policies?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos SE, BT Group plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Symantec Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Telefonica S.A., VMware, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.