IDC's Saudi Arabia ICT Market Opportunities and Digital Strategies Theme provides access to our expertise in the hardware, software, IT services, cloud services, and emerging technology markets of Saudi Arabia, as well as our analysis of the national digital agenda and initiatives, including related reports, to help IT providers develop their business strategies for the Kingdom. The Theme also covers such topics such as CIOs' digital priorities and investment plans to help IT vendors better target their go-to-market strategies.
Saudi Arabia ICT Market Opportunities and Digital Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Saudi Arabia digital aspirations, adoption trends and CIO priorities
- Saudi Arabia’s sustainability aspirations and trends
- Saudi Arabia IT services market forecast
- Application modernization services, key priorities, and challenges
- Future of hosting services in the digitally evolving technology landscape of Saudi Arabia
- CIO priorities around business and IT consulting services
- IT services vendor profiles
- Saudi Arabia IT Services Market Forecast, 2023–2028
- Saudi Arabia Cloud Professional Services Market Forecast, 2023–2028
- Saudi Arabia IT Services Market Shares, 2023: Competitive Landscape in the Digital Business Era
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the potential for IT investments in Saudi Arabia across IT services, hosting services, and cloud professional services?
- What are the technology priority areas that will drive CIOs investment strategy in the next 12–18 months?
- What are they key sustainability developments in Saudi Arabia?
- What is the competitive landscape of IT services in Saudi Arabia?
- How are application modernization services and IT & business consulting services evolving in the Kingdom?
Advanced Electronics Company, Al Moammar Information Systems Co., Arabic Computer Systems Ltd., EBTTIKAR Technology Co., EJADA Systems Company Limited, Jeraisy Group, Mobily, Saudi Business Machines Ltd., Saudi Information Technology Company, Saudi Telecom Company, Sure Global Tech, Wipro Limited