IDC's Infrastructure Trends and Strategies: Emerging Workloads will cover infrastructure trends and strategies for emerging metaverse and Web3 deployments.
Infrastructure Trends and Strategies: Emerging Workloads
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Infrastructure for metaverse and other immersive experiences
- Infrastructure for Web3 services
- IDC's Worldwide Metaverse Taxonomy
- Market Forecast
- Impact of Metaverse and Web3 workloads on Infrastructure Trends
- Meta (Facebook) ProfileC
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are organizations and what business cases are being made for investing in metaverse/Web3 technologies?
- What are the different options for infrastructure supporting metaverse/Web3 technologies? What is the case vendors are making here?
- What does a technology stack look like for specific use cases related to the metaverse/Web3?
- What are the various elements that go into consideration when evaluating infrastructure for the metaverse/Web3?
- What kinds of approaches are being used by vendors for their metaverse/Web3 solutions? What are their challenges?
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- BitTorrent, Inc.
- Databricks Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Holo Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Meta Platforms Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Minimum Spanning Technologies Limited
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Snowflake Inc.
- Storj Labs, Inc.
- Super Micro Computer Inc.
- The Akash Network Authors
- iExec Blockchain Tech