IDC's European Communications Platform as a Service analyzes the communications platform as a service market. It provides insight into market size, forecast, end-user adoption, and the changing ecosystem.
European Communications Platform as a Service
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) Trends
- Vendor strategies and transformation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Evolving partner ecosystems
- Telcos and CPaaS
- Cloud-communications platforms for the B2C industry
- Vertical-specific communication integration requirements
- Video Platform as a Service trends
- Developer versus lines of business
- Conversational messaging
- Convergence with UC&C and contact center
- European Enterprise Comms survey — Attitude towards CPaaS
- European CPaaS Forecast
- IDC CPaaS MarketScape (WW)
- CPaaS trends in the retail industry
- CPaaS regional adoption trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do enterprises use CPaaS and what are their future requirements?
- How can vendors improve their relevance and profitability in the digital transformation era?
- What is the market size and forecast for the CPaaS segments?
- What will be the impact of emerging solutions and vendors on the competitive landscape?
- How can telcos leverage CPaaS to augment services?
- How will the ecosystem evolve and fuel strategic partnerships and/or acquisition ventures?