Japan Infrastructure Trends and Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) analyzes the overview of the Japan IT infrastructure market and indicates the vision of IT infrastructure in Japan. This service provides insights about competitive analysis of service providers and system infrastructure software vendors in Japan IT infrastructure market as well as the impact of edge computing and as-a-service model. Clients of this service can understand the transformation of IT infrastructure and business opportunities and can build their strategy for product development, marketing and sales, and partnerships with infrastructure vendors and/or IT infrastructure service providers. In 2024, we enhance analyses of automation of IT operation including AIOps, optimizing strategies regarding IT infrastructure finance including FinOps, and IT infrastructure deployment in multicloud/hybrid cloud environments among Japanese IT buyers.
Japan Infrastructure Trends and Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Analysis and outlook of IT infrastructure transformation among Japanese enterprises including Future of Digital Infrastructure
- Analysis of shifting from capex to service spending in Japan IT infrastructure market including hardware, system infrastructure software, and IT infrastructure services
- Competitive analysis of system operation tools and IT infrastructure service providers
- Analysis of automation of IT operations including AIOps
- Analysis of optimizing strategies regarding IT infrastructure finance including FinOps
- Analysis of IT infrastructure deployment in multicloud/hybrid cloud environments
- Forecast of Japan enterprise infrastructure (server and storage) market by buyer type and cloud deployment
- Forecast of Japan hyperconverged systems market
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Digital Infrastructure 2024 Predictions — Japan Implications
- Japan IT Infrastructure Forecast
- Japan IT Infrastructure Spending Trends Survey
- Japan IT Infrastructure Operations Trends Survey
- Japan IT Infrastructure Software and Services Providers Analysis
- Japan IT infrastructure deployment analysis – Deployment Patterns in multicloud/hybrid cloud environments
- Japan IT infrastructure operations analysis – Automation and Financial Optimization Strategies (AIOps and FinOps)
- Japan Hyperconverged Systems Forecast
- Japan Hyperconverged Systems Market Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What factors drive market demand for IT infrastructure market in Japan?
- What are the key success factors for infrastructure service providers and infrastructure vendor in Japan IT infrastructure market?
- What are the impacts of edge computing and as-a-service models on the IT infrastructure market in Japan?
- What are the key success factors for IT buyers to transform IT infrastructure?
- What are the strategies of vendors in Japan hyperconverged systems market?
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Equinix Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- KDDI Corporation
- Kyndryl Inc.
- Lenovo Group Limited
- NEC Corporation
- NTT Communications Corporation
- NTT DATA Corporation
- Nutanix, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.