IDC's Procurement Applications service examines the competitive landscape, key trends, in-depth analysis, and differentiating factors, including the application of the 3rd Platform and innovation accelerators of next-generation procurement applications, including procurement TaskApps and new procurement- and supplier-focused applications. Next-generation procurement applications including sourcing, supplier management, supplier relationship management, procure to pay, spend analysis, buy-side contract life-cycle management, procurement TaskApps, and other procurement apps are changing up the buying experience for organizations. IDC also offers three separate services called IDC SaaSPath, IDC AIPath, and IDC Industry CloudPath meant to be utilized as companion programs alongside the procurement applications CIS. These "Path" products provide extensive global data on the mind and journey of AI, SaaS, and Industry Cloud buyers, including deep vendor ratings and comparisons. For full details, contact Patrick Reymann at email@example.com.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Next-generation procurement enterprise applications including procurement, sourcing, contracts, supplier collaboration, supplier performance, spend analysis, supplier sustainability and CSR, and supplier relationship management across indirect/direct material, services, and raw materials
- Procurement TaskApps and new apps
- SaaS and cloud-enabled and on-premises procurement applications and systems
- User selection of procurement applications; procurement suites, intelligent procurement applications (i-apps); and intelligent systems
- 3rd Platform and innovation accelerators technology migrations across all areas
- Modernization, rationalization, and transformation requirements for procurement applications and systems
- DX and digital resiliency enabled by next-generation procurement applications
- Topics including market shares and forecasts, market analysis perspectives, predictions/IDC FutureScapes, innovation trends, and future enterprise investments
- Next-Generation Procurement Applications and Apps
- SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Procurement MarketScapes, 2022 Vendor Assessments for: Procurement, Procure to Pay, Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Buy-Side Contract Life-Cycle Management, Spend Analysis, and other pertinent procurement technologies end users rely upon
- Procurement Market Share and Forecast Documents
- Procurement Market Analysis Perspective
- Procurement Market Glance
- Intelligent Procurement Applications
- New Procurement Business Processes and Applications
- IDC Perspectives and Insights from the IT Buyer and LOB Buyer
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the market leaders, competitors, and future leaders?
- What are the drivers and trends in the markets? What shifts are expected?
- What innovation is critical to the market, and how is it shaping the future? What are the next innovative opportunities?
- As market evolve, what are the next opportunities beyond today's requirements?
- What do buyers need to make software offerings more appealing to them? How does this shift during and in the next five years?
- What business strategies are evolving as organizations migrate to the cloud, become more digitally resilient, and move to next-generation technologies?
- How does procurement functionality become a larger portion of the buyer's investment now and in the future?
Amazon.com Inc., Basware Corporation, Beeline.com Inc., Bellwether Software Corp., Bid Ops Inc., BirchStreet Systems Inc., Bonfire Interactive Ltd., Bottomline Technologies, Inc., BuyerQuest Holdings Inc., CSV Rating AB, Cavintek Inc., Cirtuo, CobbleStone Software Corp., Conga, Corcentric LLC, Coupa Software, Inc., EcoVadis SAS, EdgeworthBox Inc., Epiq Systems, Inc., Esker SA, GEP, Globality S.A., IBM, IFS AB, Icertis Inc., Infor Inc., Ivalua Inc., JAGGAER Inc., LevaData, Inc., Medius AB, Negotiatus Corp., Onventis GmbH, Oracle Corporation, PROACTIS Holdings Plc, Part Analytics Inc., Precoro Inc., Procurant USA LLC, Procurify Technologies Inc., Raindrop Systems Inc., Rosslyn Data Technologies PLC, SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Sievo, Simfoni Limited, SirionLabs Inc., SoftCo Group Ltd., SourceDay LLC, SpendHQ LLC, SupplHi S.R.L., SupplyOn AG, SynerTrade S.A., The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Tradeshift Inc., Vroozi Inc., Workday, Inc., Xeeva Inc., Zycus Infotech Pvt. Ltd., frevvo Inc., tealbook Inc.