Toward the cyberphysical systems era, IT vendors and telecom carriers are increasingly focusing on industrial markets with digital engineering technologies including 5G, edge computing, AI, AR/VR, robotics, and digital twins, as well as their related services, to solve clients' issues. These technologies and services are going to be adopted to complement product engineering and operational technologies. IDC's Japan Digital Engineering Technologies and Ecosystems (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) analyzes Japan's digital engineering–related technologies and services markets. It also provides quantitative market forecasts of key technology categories.
Japan Digital Engineering Technologies and Ecosystems (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Industrial 5G
- Edge IT
- Robotics/drones/mobility-integrated controls and management
- Digital twins
- Digital engineering services
- High-definition video transfer and AI video analytics
- Japan Industrial 5G Market Forecasts
- Japan Edge IT Market Forecasts
- Japan Digital Engineering Market Enterprise User Survey
- Japan IT Vendors Digital Engineering Services Trends
- Japan Digital Twins Solutions Trends
- Japan High-Definition Video Transfer and AI Video Analytics Market Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the sizes of 5G and edge IT market forecasts?
- What are the key strategies for IT vendors to enter industrial markets?
- How are competitors working on CPS and digital twins?
- How to partner with companies in industries?
- How can IT vendors monetize robotics, drones, and mobility?
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- KDDI Corporation
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Net One Systems Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- OPTAGE Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rakuten, Inc.
- Softbank Group Corp.
- TIS Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation