IDC's Governance, Risk and Compliance Services program provides C-level executives and security service providers with insights into how to effectively measure and quantify cybersecurity risk and compliance and their impact to the business. Tying this altogether with a governance view ensures that every component of these programs are operating optimally and continuously. A derivative of enhanced risk is trust.
Through survey research and direct dialogue with the C-suite, this program will help cybersecurity services firms identify opportunities to engage with organizations around the topic of cyber governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), privacy, and trust and to help market/position their cybersecurity service offerings strategically within organizations, with a stronger alignment to business objectives and outcomes.
The professional security services segment will cover:
- GRC and privacy advisory and assessment services including the alignment of cybersecurity and business risk, stakeholder alignment, risk modeling, and trends
- GRC and privacy program strategy, design, and implementation services throughout the life cycle
- Cybersecurity frameworks, methodologies, and platforms
- Qualitative versus quantitative versus maturity viewsThe managed security services segment will cover:
- Management, execution, and monitoring of the GRC and privacy program on behalf of the client
- Risk treatment and mitigation strategies
- Third-party and supply chain risk management services
- Cybersecurity Risk Survey Results
- IDC PlanScape
- IDC MarketScape
- IDC Market Analysis Perspective
- IDC TechScape
- Market Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.