IDC's Cloud Native XDR and SOC Analytics covers the evolution of extended detection and response (XDR) and the tools and processes required to uplevel the role of tier 1 security operation center (SOC) analysts into more proactive roles in threat hunting and mitigation in software. A representative mix of technologies that comprise SOC analytics includes SOAR, network intelligence and threat analytics (NITA), deception, threat intelligence platforms and security services (TIP/TISS) adversary tools, process dump tools, sandboxing/reversing tools, and Windows/OSX/Linux evidence collection. This research is the advanced analytics companion to IDC's cybersecurity security information and event management (SIEM) and security and vulnerability management (SVM) market, which focuses on SIEM, SVM, and attack surface management tools.
Cloud Native XDR and SOC Analytics
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Network Intelligence and Threat Analytics
- Cloud-Native XDR (non-endpoint based)
- Threat Intelligence Platforms and Security Services (pending)
- Firewall Automation
- SOC 2 Analyst Survey
- Tier 2 Analytics Market Glance
- IDC Market Analysis Perspective
- Cloud-Native XDR, NITA, SOAR, and Threat Intelligence Market Share and Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for tier 2 security analytics solutions?
- Which is the architecture of XDR?
- What is the size and market opportunity for advanced security orchestration solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for NITA solutions?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
AT&T Inc., Alert Logic, Inc., AlgoSec Inc., Beyond Security Inc., BeyondTrust Corp., BitSight Technologies, Inc., Broadcom Inc., Checkmarx Ltd., DarkTrace Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Exostar LLC, ExtraHop Networks, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, HelpSystems LLC, IBM, Ivanti Software Inc., Kaseya, Kenna Security Inc., LogRhythm, Inc., LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc., McAfee LLC, Mend Inc., MetricStream, Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NSFOCUS Technologies Co. Ltd., NTT Application Security, NortonLifeLock Inc., OpenText Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Qualys Inc., Rapid7 LLC, ServiceNow, Inc., Skybox Security, Inc., Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Synopsys, Inc., Tanium Inc., Tenable, Inc., Tripwire, Inc., Tufin Software Technologies Ltd., Vectra Corporation Limited, Venustech Group Inc., Veracode, Inc.
Meet the Experts
Research Vice President, Security & Trust Products
Group Vice President, Security & Trust
Senior Research Analyst, Security & Trust Products