IDC's India Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Services analyzes the evolving cloud market in India, along with the onsetting of artificial intelligence. The research examines the key market trends, competitive landscape, technologies, and end-user buying behavior from IT and LOB standpoints, along with the understanding of supply-side view in India.
India Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud ecosystems
- Cloud services adoption and use cases
- Usage behaviors of public cloud services customers
- Industry cloud
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS market trends
- AI and analytics maturity across India
- AI and cognitive solutions' business adoption, drivers, barriers and best practices
- Vertical industry adoption and use cases for AI/cognitive computing in India
2020 and beyond:
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Cloud 2020 Predictions — India Implications
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Analytics and Artificial Intelligence 2020 Predictions — India Implications
Diffusion of innovations:
- How cloud services are transforming Indian businesses? (use cases by verticals, key case studies)
- Taking on artificial intelligence — adoption so far (use cases by verticals, key case studies)
- Industry cloud in India
Where demand meets the supply:
- India Cloud Market Analysis Perspective — State of Cloud adoption
- India Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis Perspective — State of AI Adoption
- Service Provider Pulse: India findings
Technology readiness level:
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Cloud in India
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: AI in India
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top market trends and potential of the cloud market in India?
- Who are the key vendors and how is the market maturing? What are the new delivery and consumption models?
- What is the adoption for cloud in India? What are the key workloads that are being moved to cloud?
- What is the opportunity for cloud services in India? What is that the customers are demanding? What are the evolving consumption models? Who are the preferred partners?
- How is the market warming up to analytics and AI? What are the key use cases and the solutions available?
- What are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for analytics/cognitive/AI in India, and how can vendors address them?