IDC's India Cloud Ecosystem and Future of Digital Infrastructure research analyzes the evolving cloud and other infrastructure components that support the digital transformation initiatives in India. These include the following: public cloud (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS markets), private cloud, and hybrid-/multicloud trends and CXO's priorities in creating an agile, resilient digital infrastructure. The document focuses on the developments around cloud, datacenter, network, edge, and AI/ML-powered infrastructure and operations that enable business resiliency and innovation.
India Cloud Ecosystem and Future of Digital Infrastructure
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud ecosystems from delivery platforms to consumption
- Usage behaviors of public cloud services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS market trends
- Private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud/multicloud
- Cloud management challenges
- Infrastructure and application modernization strategies
- Digital infrastructure governance, KPIs, and vendor sourcing best practices
- Impact of consumption-based pricing and support options on enterprise digital infrastructure purchasing and TCO
- Evolution of top priority IT and CloudOps skills and processes
- Impact of self-driving, autonomous operations using AI/ML-powered observability and automation for cost, performance, and security optimization
- Adoption of Select AI Use Cases in India in 2023
- Private Cloud Market in India: Considerations, Drivers, and Challenges. What Is Driving Their Demand?
- IDC Survey Spotlight on AI
- Hybrid Cloud and Multicloud Journey of Indian Enterprises: Drivers, Challenges, and Use Cases. Where Are the Opportunities for Hyperscalers?
- Best Practices and Use Cases on Cloud in India
- India Cloud Market Forecast, 2023–2027
- India AI Solutions Market Forecast, 2023–2027
- India Cloud Trends Across Enterprise and Public Sector Verticals, 2023
- India AI Adoption Trends Across Industry Verticals and Public Sector, 2023
- India Cloud Market Analysis Perspective — State of Cloud Adoption
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key trends around public cloud (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) and private cloud: drivers of growth, adoption trends, challenges faced, and how they are addressed?
- What are key drivers and challenges of multicloud and hybrid cloud adoption trends in India?
- What are different means of modernizing the IT infrastructure on cloud? How are enterprises leveraging technologies like Kubernetes and Containerization to increase agility and resiliency?
- What are different trends and adoption patterns on cloud by industry verticals? What are the different use cases of cloud technologies?
- What are the different best practices around digital infrastructure governance and KPIs?
- What are the different CXO priorities around cloud and digital infrastructure sourcing, preferences and the challenges they face, and how are they addressing them?
- What are the new technologies that enable evolving modernization techniques of digital infrastructure? How do these technologies influence the evolution of different digital infrastructure components like datacenter, compute storage, network, applications to create a more agile, flexible, and resilient digital strategy?
- AMS AG
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Commvault Systems, Inc.
- CtrlS Datacenters Ltd.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Equinix Inc.
- Google LLC
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Intel Corporation
- Kyndryl Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nutanix, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Tata Communications Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- VMware, Inc.
- Wipro Limited