To be successful in the digital age, organizations need to transform the way they connect, communicate, and collaborate. They need to connect employees, customers, partners, and other stakeholders with data and applications that are increasingly located in the cloud and drive communication and collaboration between them. IDC's European Enterprise Communications Services CIS analyzes the connectivity and communications services markets, detailing changing requirements, trends, and competitive dynamics, while providing actionable advice to providers in this space.
European Enterprise Communications Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Shifting enterprise requirements
- Enterprise attitudes toward communication services
- Fixed-data services — Internet, private IP, Ethernet, cloud connectivity, very high bandwidth, and legacy data services
- Fixed voice – TDM to IP migration
- WAN transformation — Managed SD-WAN, virtual network services, and cloud networking
- Managed UC&C services — on-premises vs. as-a-service models
- Managed service models around network services
- Communications platform as a service (CPaaS)
- Service provider strategies and transformation
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Enterprise Communications Services
- European Enterprise Fixed Data Services Forecast
- European SD-WAN Managed Services Forecast
- European Enterprise Communications Survey
- European Managed Network Services Forecast
- Evolving Competitive Landscape for European Enterprise Communications Services
- European CPaaS Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do enterprises use communication services today and what are their future requirements?
- How can service providers ensure their relevance and profitability in a cloud-based digital world?
- How will service models for enterprise communications services develop?
- What is the market size and forecast for the connectivity and managed communication services segments?
- What are emerging service opportunities in the enterprise communications space?
A1 Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft, AT&T Inc., Altice N.V., Aryaka Networks Inc., BT Group plc, Bouygues Telecom SA, CityFibre Infrastructure Holdings Ltd., Colt Group S.A., Deutsche Telekom AG, EIR Inc., Elisa Oyj, Eurofiber NV, GTT Communications Inc., Infobip Ltd., KPN N.V., Lumen Technologies, Masergy Communications Inc., Messagebird B.V., NTT, OTE S.A., Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Swisscom Ltd., TCN Inc., TDC A/S, TIM AG, Talktalk Business Direct Limited, Tata Communications Limited, Tele2 AB, Telefonica S.A., Telenet Group NV, Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, Telstra Corporation Limited, Twilio, Inc., United Internet AG, Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, VodafoneZiggo, Vonage Holdings Corp., Zayo Group Holdings Inc., euNetworks Group Limited
Meet the Experts
Research Director, EMEA Telecoms and Networking
Senior Research Director, European Infrastructure and Telecoms
Research Manager, European Enterprise Infrastructure and Communications