To make the transition to becoming digital businesses, organizations need to transform the way they connect, communicate, and collaborate. They need to connect employees, customers, partners, and other stakeholders with data and applications that are increasingly located in the cloud and drive communication and collaboration between them. IDC's European Enterprise Communications Services CIS analyzes the connectivity and communications services markets, detailing changing requirements, trends, and competitive dynamics, while providing actionable advice to providers in this space.
European Enterprise Communications Services
Meet the Experts
Research Director, EMEA Telecoms and Networking
Senior Research Director, European Infrastructure and Telecoms
Research Manager, European Enterprise Infrastructure and Communications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Shifting enterprise requirements
- Enterprise attitudes to communication services
- Fixed-data services — Internet, private IP, Ethernet, cloud connectivity, very high bandwidth, and legacy data services
- Fixed voice — TDM to IP migration
- WAN transformation — managed SD-WAN, virtual network services, and cloud & multicloud networking
- Managed service models around network services
- Communications platform as a service (CPaaS)
- Service provider strategies and transformation
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Enterprise Communications Services
- European Enterprise Communications and Collaboration Survey: Attitudes Toward WAN Transformation, CPaaS, and Voice/UC
- European Managed SD-WAN Services Forecast
- European CPaaS Forecast
- Telco CPaaS Strategies in Europe
- Cloud and Multicloud Networking Services in Europe
- Evolving Competitive Landscape for European Enterprise Communications Services
- European Managed Network Services Forecast
- European Enterprise Fixed Data Services Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do enterprises use communication services today, and what are their future requirements?
- How can service providers ensure their relevance and profitability in a cloud-centric world?
- How will service models for enterprise communications services develop?
- What is the market size and forecast for the connectivity and managed communication services segments?
- What are emerging service opportunities in the enterprise communications space?
- A1 Digital International GmbH
- AT&T Inc.
- Altice N.V.
- Aryaka Networks Inc.
- BT Group plc
- Bouygues S.A.
- Broadnet Communications Ltd.
- CenturyLink Inc.
- Colt Group S.A.
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- EIR Inc.
- GTT Communications Inc.
- KPN N.V.
- Kinley Corp.
- Masergy Communications Inc.
- Messagebird B.V.
- OTE S.A.
- Orange S.A.
- Proximus Group
- Swisscom Ltd.
- TDC A/S
- TIM S.p.A.
- TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC
- Tata Communications Limited
- Tele2 AB
- Telefonica S.A.
- Telenet Group NV
- Telenor ASA
- Telia Company AB
- Twilio, Inc.
- United Internet AG
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Virgin Media Limited
- Vodafone Group Plc
- VodafoneZiggo Group Holding B.V.
- Vonage Holdings Corp.
- Zayo Group Holdings Inc.
- euNetworks Group Limited