IDC's Canadian Datacenter Infrastructure: Sales Accelerator research program analyzes the Canadian datacenter (DC) infrastructure market in Canada. Designed to provide intelligence and strategic frameworks to technology sales professionals, field marketing teams, and channel managers to take action on key responsibilities related to the sales cycle, this service provides market sizing, vendor performance, forecasts, and market opportunities, as well as a variety of adjacent markets and segmentations from a quantitative standpoint. This advisory service will allow subscribers to identify opportunities tied to the future of infrastructure, tailor go-to-market strategies as well as product and services road maps to meet the growing demand of end users for infrastructure solutions. At the same time, it looks at vendors, partners, and customers from a qualitative standpoint, concerning needs and requirements, pain points and buying intentions, maturity levels, and adoption in and of new technologies.
Canadian Datacenter Infrastructure: Sales Accelerator
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Datacenter technologies (including software defined); server and storage; converged systems
- Infrastructure ecosystem including partners and channels
- Datacenter budget trends and dynamics and vendor selection/buying criteria
- Technology investment expectations for legacy and next-gen DC infrastructure
- In addition to the core research documents, clients will receive briefings and concise sales executive email alerts throughout the year. Every client will have a Sales Accelerator service launch integration meeting to kick-off the program.
- Brand Perceptions on Enterprise Storage and Service Vendors
- Market Forecasts
- Vendor Dashboard: Market Shares
- Infrastructure Ecosystem Barometer
- Executive Market Insights
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the competitive landscape of technology providers, as well as their products and solutions in the datacenter infrastructure ecosystem?
- How can DC infrastructure companies assist digital transformation strategies, react to drivers of change, and meet business objectives?
- What technologies are key to the success of vendors and operators of Canadian datacenters?
- Which technology pillars and innovation accelerators will have the greatest impact on DC infrastructure buyers and vendors?
- What are the key challenges and pain points of DC operators, and how can vendors best address them?
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Forcepoint LLC, Fortinet, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Juniper Networks, Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, NetApp, Inc., Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Pure Storage, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated
Meet the Experts
Research Director and Team Lead, Infrastructure
Research Manager, Security and Infrastructure
Research Director, Datacentre Infrastructure
Analyst, Networking Infrastructure