The Enterprise Intelligence Services program examines the life cycle of services related to the deployment of technologies such as data management, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and automation as part of enterprise intelligence initiatives. IDC defines enterprise intelligence as an organization's combined ability to foster a data culture, learn collectively, synthesize information, and apply the resulting insights at scale to gain a sustainable competitive advantage or fulfill the organizational mission. This research examines the business and IT services that providers offer to help their customers construct and manage enterprise intelligence technology platforms as well as adopt enterprise intelligence capabilities across their organizations.
Enterprise Intelligence Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
Coverage extends across the life cycle of services (i.e., project-based, managed, and support services) offered by business and IT service providers to deploy enterprise intelligence technologies, including data management, analytics, AI, and automation.
- Worldwide Enterprise Intelligence Services Forecast
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services Vendor Assessment
- Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services Forecast
- IDC Market Glance: Enterprise Intelligence Services
- Key Adoption Findings from Enterprise Intelligence Services Survey
- Key Spend Findings from Enterprise Intelligence Services Survey
- Key Vendor Perception Findings from Enterprise Intelligence Services Survey
- Key Skill Findings from Enterprise Intelligence Services Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Enterprise Intelligence Services
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define enterprise intelligence services, and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing is the enterprise intelligence services market?
- How do service providers address ever-evolving deployment needs and enterprise intelligence technology trends?
- What do buyers really want and need from enterprise intelligence services providers?
- Which suppliers are in the best position to provide enterprise intelligence services?
- How are buyers’ enterprise intelligence initiatives changing their expectations of services providers?
- Accenture plc
- Atos SE
- Avanade Inc.
- Bain & Company, Inc.
- Boston Consulting Group Inc.
- CGI Group Inc.
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- DXC Technology Co.
- Deloitte LLP
- EPAM Systems Inc.
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
- ExlService Holdings, Inc.
- Fractal Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Genpact Ltd.
- Globant S.A.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi Vantara LLC
- Infosys Limited
- KPMG International
- Kyndryl Inc.
- LTIMindtree Limited
- McKinsey & Company
- NEC Corporation
- NTT DATA Corporation
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Quantiphi Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Telus International Inc
- Unisys Corporation
- WNS Inc.
- Wipro Limited