IDC Financial Insights: Asia/Pacific Banking Customer Centricity program provides insights into the evolving needs of Asia/Pacific retail/consumer banking retail customers and guidelines on how banks and technology service providers are to respond to these trends. The program is focusing on one area where customer preferences are changing: payments. This program gives advice to technology buyers on the technology that supports the customer-centric payments agenda of the financial institution, particularly in the areas of omni-experience, omni-channel solutions, loyalty management, and the emergence of new forms of money.
IDC Financial Insights: Asia/Pacific Banking Customer Centricity
The service will be backed by a comprehensive consumer survey on the preferences of Asia/Pacific retail/consumer banking customers in various aspects of payments and payments innovation. IDC Financial Insights will then undertake how financial institutions are to develop an effective customer management agenda, delving into the concept, approach, strategy, use cases, and enabling technologies for next-generation payments. IDC Financial Insights teams regularly interact with fintechs that lead the agenda for payments innovation and the emergence of new forms of money.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Customer Experience Trends in Asia/Pacific Retail Banking and Insurance
- How Asia/Pacific Consumers Pay — Evolving Trends in Retail Payments
- Future of Money: Digital Currencies and the Evolving Models of Digital Currency Adoption Applicable to Asia/Pacific
- Customer Centricity Technology Providers for Asia/Pacific Retail Banking
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the new customer preferences in post-pandemic financial services, especially in payments?
- What concepts or frameworks of customer-centric payments are best to adopt in Asia/Pacific banking?
- What use cases of customer centricity are being implemented in Asia/Pacific banking?
- How does technology support the implementation of next-generation payments?
- What challenges do Asia/Pacific banks face in implementing customer centricity? How are these resolved through investments in a portfolio of technologies for customer centricity?
Who Should Subscribe
- Bank executives who are stakeholders in the development of strategies in customer centricity
- Technology buyers that deploy and implement next-generation payments projects
- Technology providers and fintechs that support payments innovation, including digital currencies