IDC's Endpoint Security service covers solutions that defend personal computing devices, physical servers, and mobile devices against a widening array of cyberattacks. Functions covered include end-user device prevention and protection, server security, detection and response, mobile threat management, and the expanding array of capabilities in consumer digital life protection. This service is designed to provide in-depth coverage of the endpoint security market in the corporate/commercial and consumer segments.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Corporate endpoint security (modern endpoint security and server security)
- Modern endpoint security (endpoint protection platform, endpoint detection and response, and mobile threat management)
- Consumer digital life protection products and services
- Modern Endpoint Security IDC MarketScape
- Corporate Endpoint Security Market Forecast
- Corporate Endpoint Security Market Share
- Corporate Endpoint Security Market Analysis Perspective (MAP)
- Endpoint Security Survey
- Modern Endpoint Security Market Share
- Consumer Digital Life Protection Market Forecast
- Consumer Digital Life Protection Market Share
- Consumer Digital Life Protection Survey
- Consumer Digital Life Protection Market Glance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for endpoint security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the endpoint security space?
- What endpoint security providers are creating unique solutions for the market?
- How has the competitive landscape changed?
- Apple Inc.
- Aura Inc.
- BitDefender Srl
- Blackberry Ltd.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- CrowdStrike, Inc.
- Cybereason Inc.
- Deep Instinct Inc.
- ESET spol. s r.o.
- F-Secure Oyj
- Field Effect Software Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Gen Digital Inc.
- Google LLC
- HP Inc.
- Malwarebytes Corp.
- McAfee LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Morphisec Information Security 2014 Ltd.
- OpenText Corporation
- PC Matic, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- SentinelOne, Inc.
- Sophos Plc
- Tanium Inc.
- Trellix Corp.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- VMware, Inc.
- Vipre Security Ltd.
- Watchguard Technologies, Inc.
- WithSecure Corp.