IDC's Asia/Pacific Intelligent Automation Market program provides a deep dive into technology solutions and life-cycle services around automation within and across business processes, enterprise applications, workplace, and the cloud/IT/security/network operations markets within the region. This research examines how enterprises can leverage solutions and services providers in these areas to further their innovation and transformation agenda. Coverage extends across the spectrum of technologies and services related to enterprise automation, including robotic and intelligent process automation, process mining and optimization, intelligent document processing, API management and integration technologies, automated IT orchestration and configuration management, AIOps, and observability. The research output includes quantitative analysis and qualitative commentary around market sizes, trends, and growth forecasts; vendor offerings, positioning, and key differentiation; customer expectations and concerns; and use cases and market drivers across the breadth of coverage areas.
Asia/Pacific Intelligent Automation Market
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
Diverse intelligent automation software segments and the full life cycle of services research around these technologies:
- Consulting and systems integration
- Custom application development
- Managed services, support, and training services
- Software solutions/products relating to enterprise automation technologies
- Asia/Pacific Automation Software and Services Market Forecasts
- IDC MarketScape: Asia/Pacific Intelligent Automation Services Vendor Assessment
- End-User Perspectives: The State of AIOps in Asia/Pacific
- Vendor Assessment: The Future of Intelligent Document Processing
- Market Analysis Perspective: The State of RPA/IA Market in Asia/Pacific
- The Pivotal Role of Observability in Modern Application Delivery Constructs
- How Automation Can Transform Employee Experience While Securing the Modern Workplace
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define intelligent automation services, and where are Asia/Pacific enterprises in their automation journey?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with enterprise automation software in Asia/Pacific?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with intelligent automation services in Asia/Pacific?
- Where are the key ecosystems, and who are the players providing intelligent automation capabilities in Asia/Pacific?
- Where are Asia/Pacific enterprises in their AIOps journey? What are their key operational automation challenges and priorities?
- Which vendors are in the best position to provide the analytics and intelligent automation services demanded by customers?
Accenture plc, Another Monday Service GmbH , AntWorks Pte. Ltd., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Atos SE, Automation Anywhere, Inc., AutomationEdge Technologies Inc., Avanade Inc., BMC Software, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Boston Consulting Group Inc., Broadcom Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Datadog, Inc., Datamatics Global Services Limited, Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte LLP, Dynatrace LLC, Fujitsu Limited, Genpact Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hexaware Technologies Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IPsoft Incorporated, Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Moogsoft Inc., NTT DATA Corporation, New Relic, Inc., Nintex Group Pty. Ltd., Oracle Corporation, PagerDuty Inc., Pegasystems Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAIC Inc., SAP SE, SUSE Linux GmbH, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., SoftServe Inc., Splunk Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, UiPath Inc., Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., WNS (Holdings) Limited, Wipro Limited, WorkFusion, Inc., Zendesk Inc.