DevOps is a methodology to continuously deliver software and IT services through collaboration by the development team, operations team, and business team and to raise the enterprise business capability. IDC's Japan DevOps and Cloud Application Platforms (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service studies and analyzes key DevOps solutions–related software and cloud service. This service analyzes the market size, current trends, market dynamics, and buying behavior of end users and provides a competitive analysis of leading vendors and a five-year market forecast of the software market in Japan. In 2024, the low-code and no-code platform market research is enhanced with this service.
Japan DevOps and Cloud Application Platforms (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- DevOps maturity
- DevOps software
- Application development tools and services
- Cloud-native platform
- Container platform (Docker and Kubernetes)
- System and service management software
- Computing software (virtualization and operating system)
- PaaS (application PaaS and integration PaaS)
- Low-code and no-code platform
- Japan DevOps Software Forecast and Vendor Shares
- Japan DevOps and Developer and Development Tools Trends
- Japan Low-Code and No-Code Platform Market Trends
- Japan Cloud-Native Platform End-User Survey
- Japan System and Service Management Software Forecast and Vendor Shares
- Japan Computing Software Forecast and Vendor Shares
- Japan Container Infrastructure Software Forecast
- Japan Application Platform and Application PaaS Forecast
- DevOps and Developer Future Trends
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Developer and DevOps 2024 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and growth rate for each software market?
- Who are the major market players, and what are their value propositions?
- What are the key factors for success in the DevOps and the application platform markets in Japan?
- What are the cloud-native platform trends in enterprises in Japan?
- What is the situation of DevOps in enterprises in Japan?
- What is the status of adoption of low-code and no-code platforms in enterprises in Japan?
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cybozu, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- OutSystems S.A.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Salesforce, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- VMware, Inc.