The emergence of cloud computing is reshaping the traditional IT market structure and ecosystem, generating new IT and business opportunities. IDC's Korea Cloud (Korean Version) program presents analysis and forecast on the cloud market dynamics and opportunities in Korea. It provides an overall market review and forecast on the public cloud services by market segment, including software, platform, and infrastructure. Also, this program offers reviews on the cloud-enabling IT infrastructure and services markets over the cloud ecosystem, while market dynamics and vendor movements around the hybrid cloud are also reviewed in terms of the industry model development.
Korea Cloud (Korean Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Public cloud adoption and market opportunity by the segments of software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Market dynamics around the whole cloud
- Wide-ranging surveys and interviews with IT vendors and service providers
- Market reports published by IDC worldwide and Asia/Pacific
- Market analysis data provided by IDC, including hardware, software, and communication
- Promotional materials and articles provided by IT vendors and service providers from various media sources
- Korea Public IT Cloud Services Forecast (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Korea Public Cloud Services Competitive Analysis
- Market Dynamics Around the Whole Cloud
- Korea Cloud Computing Server Forecast
- Korea Datacenter Operations and Colocation Services Market
- Korea Managed Cloud Services Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the revenue opportunities for cloud vendors in Korea?
- Which service segments are the largest growth opportunities for the cloud market in Korea?
- How do the leading cloud vendors increase their business, and how do emerging vendors drive the business?
- What are the future trends of Korea cloud services?
- What are the key market dynamics around the hybrid cloud model?
- What are the dominant and emerging service creation models for SaaS and cloud software in the market?
- What is the spending by organizations on storage or server for the cloud?
- What are the emerging market trends with respect to cloud-related service offerings for the cloud?
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Douzone Bizon Co.,Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Hancom, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- KT Corp.
- Kakao Corp.
- LG Corp.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NDS GROUP LIMITED
- Naver Corporation
- NetApp, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Technology Global, Inc.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SK Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Salesforce, Inc.
- Samsung SDS
- Tencent Holdings Limited
- VMware, Inc.