IDC's Japan Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends: Data Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service analyzes Japanese Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Exchange/DataOps strategies. The service is used by ICT vendors, infrastructure vendors, software vendors, telecom carriers, and so forth. The service will provide insights to these players to develop IoT/data business strategies. In 2023, we are further strengthening our market research for data exchange/DataOps players that relate to industrial data exchange platforms, personal data exchange services, and data as a service.
Japan Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends: Data Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IoT growth potential by industry and technology
- IoT users' demands and challenges
- Data exchange/DataOps players' solution and strategy trends
- Data exchange/DataOps users' demands and challenges
- Japan IoT Market Forecast and Review
- Japan IoT Market User Survey
- Japan Data Exchange/DataOps Player Analysis
- Japan Data Exchange/DataOps User Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the future outlook for the Japanese IoT market?
- What are IoT users' major demands and challenges?
- What is the future outlook for the Japanese data exchange/DataOps market?
- What are the data exchange/DataOps users' demands and challenges?
ABeam Consulting Ltd., ARM Limited, Accenture plc, Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., BIPROGY Inc., Bridgestone Corporation, CTC Technology Corporation , Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Data Society Alliance., DataSign Inc., Databricks Inc., DeNA Co., Ltd., EverySense Japan, Inc., Fanuc Corporation, Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., Fitbit Inc., Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IIJ Technology Inc., IQGeo Group plc, Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd., Intel Corporation, KDDI Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Kubota Corporation, LANDLOG Ltd., LINE Corporation, LIXIL Group Corporation, McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT DoCoMo, Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, NetApp, Inc., OMRON Corporation, OPTiM Co., OSIsoft, LLC, Odakyu Electric Railway Co.,Ltd., PTC, Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Rakuten, Inc., SAKURA Internet Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Siemens AG, Snowflake Inc., Softbank Group Corp., Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Holdings Inc., Sony Corporation, Start Today Co. Ltd., Talend Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated, Uhuru Corporation, Yahoo! Inc., Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd.