IDC's Middle East and North Africa IT Service Opportunities and Digital Business Strategies subscription service analyzes country markets in the Middle East and North Africa. Combining detailed market forecasts with market insights and outlook, key indicators and analyses, and emerging digital business strategies and opportunities, this service is an indispensable source of strategic market information for service providers, hyperscale cloud operators, telecom operators, and IT hardware and software vendors active in the region, as well as for others seeking to assess opportunities in these fast-growing markets. The key countries covered are the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Bahrain, but the service also covers regional trends in the Middle East and North Africa.
Middle East and North Africa IT Service Opportunities and Digital Business Strategies
Meet the Experts
Associate Research Director, IDC Middle East
Senior Research Manager – Telcom and IoT, Saudi Arabia, IDC
Associate Research Director, IT Services & Software (META), IDC
Senior Research Analyst
Vice President, Research (META), IDC
Senior Research Analyst
Research Director, Telecom & IT Services (META), IDC
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Technology and digital transformation trends
- CIOs' business and technology investment priorities and challenges
- Industry technology trends
- Business and IT consulting trends
- Cloud professional services
- Systems integration and application customization
- Managed hosting and colocation services
- Managed services
- CIOs' partner engagement models
- CIOs' preferred delivery models
- Channel partner ecosystem development
- United Arab Emirates IT Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Saudi Arabia IT Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- United Arab Emirates IT Services Market Shares, 2022: Competitive Landscape in the Digital Business Era
- Saudi Arabia IT Services Market Shares, 2022: Competitive Landscape in the Digital Business Era
- CIO Priorities Around Business and IT Consulting Services in Saudi Arabia, 2023
- CIO Priorities Around Business and IT Consulting Services in the UAE, 2023
- United Arab Emirates Organizations' Digital-First Aspirations: Adoption Trends and CIO Priorities, 2023
- Saudi Arabia Organizations' Digital-First Aspirations: Adoption Trends and CIO Priorities, 2023
- CIO Perspectives and Buyer Trends in Saudi Arabia, 2023: AI and Automation
- CIO Perspectives and Buyer Trends in the United Arab Emirates: AI and Automation
- UAE Cloud Professional Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Saudi Arabia Cloud Professional Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Channel Partner Business Model Evolution in the Middle East, Türkiye, and Africa, 2023
- Middle East, Türkiye, and Africa Cloud Application Platform Services Management and Deployment: Usage and Adoption, 2023
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What strategies can service providers, vendors, telcos, and cloud operators adopt to tap into digital transformation opportunities in the region?
- What are the key market trends and developments, and how will they impact services use and spending in the Middle East and North Africa?
- What new distribution models are service channel networks implementing?
- What technology user trends are influencing digital business in the region in key areas, including AI, data services, and application modernization?
- What are the market trends around the adoption of cloud-related professional services in the Middle East and North Africa?
- What new use cases are relevant in the Middle East and North Africa, and how can service providers capture market share?
- What are the competitive positionings of service providers in the UAE and Saudi Arabia?
- Accenture plc
- Al Moammar Information Systems Co. CJSC
- Alpha Data Corporation
- Arabic Computer Systems Ltd.
- Atos SE
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- DXC Technology Co.
- EJADA Systems Company Limited
- Ebttikar Technology Ltd
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company
- Gulf Business Machines B.S.C.
- Injazat Data Systems LLC
- Jeraisy Computer & Communication Services Company
- Kyndryl Inc.
- Moro Hub
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- SI Group
- STC Corp.
- Saudi Business Machines Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Wipro Limited
- e& Enterprise