IT security is now the top IT priority among Canadian executives. Consequently, there is significant market growth in certain areas, but immense competition as well. IDC's Canadian Sales Accelerator: Security Solutions provides vendors, service providers, and channel partners with the insight they need to stay competitive in a fast-paced and evolving market. IDC’s Sales Accelerator program provides the intelligence to help accelerate the technology sales process. Research and insight are delivered with regular cadence, designed for easy consumption by busy sales and field marketing teams.
Canadian Sales Accelerator: Security Solutions
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Identity and access management
- Network security (including security appliances)
- Endpoint security (including mobile)
- Messaging and web security
- Security and vulnerability management
- Security SaaS in the public cloud
- Managed security services
- Professional security and managed services providers
- Canadian Security Solution Market: Opportunity Forecast and Market Snapshot
- Security Buyer Behaviour: Insight for Sales and Field Marketing Teams
- Canadian Security Vendor Dashboard: Canadian Security Products Vendor Shares
- IDC MarketScape: Canadian Security Services Vendor Assessment
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IT security fit into the top business priorities of Canadian enterprises?
- What is driving the adoption of managed security services in Canada?
- What key trends will impact the interest in and acquisition of new cybersecurity technologies and services?
- How can vendors overcome buyer inhibitors and address customer pain points related to cybersecurity?
- Who are the major managed security service providers in Canada, and what are their differentiators?
- How will the security markets in Canada evolve over the next five years?
- Where does my company stand with respect to the other players in the Canadian security market?
Accenture plc, Bell Canada, CGI Group Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Deloitte LLP, Difenda, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., GoSecure Inc., Herjavec Group Ltd., Hitachi Systems Security Inc., IBM, ISA Cybersecurity Inc., McAfee LLC, Optiv Security Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Scalar Decisions Inc.., SecureWorks Inc., Splunk Inc., Symantec Corporation, TELUS Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Trustwave Holdings Inc., eSentire, Inc.