The European Cloud Data Management Strategies service analyzes and assesses the technologies, services, solutions, and strategies used to manage, unify, and govern data to derive value from it. The research focuses on data governance, protection, compliance, database management, data integration, data quality and availability, data persistence, SaaS data management, container data management, modern data architectures, and analytics.
European Cloud Data Management Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Data Management: Data protection, data security, data services, data mobility, analytics, data monetization, and full data life cycle topics. Also includes European regulatory landscape and data dynamics such as growing volumes and fragmentation
- Cloud data services: DPaaS, DRaaS, cloud storage, object storage, cloud tiering, cloud backup, cloud gateways
- Market Shares: Forecast and competitive analysis of storage and data management technologies; data services forecast
- End-User Data-Driven Strategies: Data-related investment plans, and strategies to turn data into insights; cloud storage trends
- DataOps: Modern processes to bring together data users and data sources
- Driving modernization and digital transformation with data-driven strategy
- Information Architecture for Future of Intelligence: Data enabling platforms, data access, orchestration and integrity for platform technologies such as containers and PaaS
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Cloud Data Management
- SaaS Data Management Trends and Investments
- Multicloud Data Management Strategies
- Database Management Trends
- Data Architecture for analytics and data capitalization
- Data Resiliency for Digital Resiliency
- European Data Replication and Protection Market Shares
- European Data Replication and Protection Forecast to 2025
- Data Strategies for Containerized Environments
- Data Driven Case Studies
- Multicloud Data Management
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How to become a data-driven company by unifying data from siloed architectures.
- Key requirements to build a data strategy: Exploring cultural, technology, data management, and talent dimensions.
- Which data management technologies make the foundation to thrive in the Future of Intelligence?
- What are the data life cycle management challenges and how to overcome them?
- How to protect data in SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS environments?
- How to progress in DataOps.
- What is the impact of regulations such as GDPR and how to develop a compliance strategy while progressing in data analytics and monetization strategies?
- How to leverage data from big data and analytics platforms to deliver business value and digital transformation.
- How to make data the glue to digital business future.
- What are the trends around cloud storage and how to develop a hybrid cloud data strategy?
- How are DevOps, IoT, cloud-native applications and digital transformation influencing storage and data management purchases?
- Insights into multicloud data challenges and solutions.
ASG Technologies Group Inc., Acronis International GmbH, Actifio, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Anonos Inc., Arcserve LLC, Atlantis Computing, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., Barracuda Networks, Inc., CIRCLE COMPUTER GROUP LIMITED, CONNECTED IO LIMITED, CTERA Networks Ltd., Carbonite, Inc., Cloud Foundry Inc., Cloudian, Inc., Cohesity Inc., Commvault Systems, Inc., DATADOBI, Data Global (formerly GFT Inboxx), DataCore Software Corporation, DataDirect Networks, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Dot Hill Systems Corporation, Druva Inc., E8 SECURITY, INC., ExaGrid Systems, Inc., FalconStor Software, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Infinidat, Inc., Kaminario, Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microchip Technology Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, MongoDB Inc., NOVASTOR CORPORATION, NetApp, Inc., Nexenta Systems Inc., Nutanix, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Overland Storage, Inc., Panasas Inc., Pivotal Software, Inc., Protegrity Corp., Pure Storage, Inc., Quantum Corporation, Qumulo Inc., Quobyte Inc., Rackspace Technology Global, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Rubrik Inc., STEEL EXCEL INC., Scality, Inc., Seagate Technology LLC, Sony Corporation, Splunk Inc., StorPool Ltd., StorageOS Inc., Super Micro Computer Inc., Symantec Corporation, Syncsort Inc., Tegile Systems, Inc., Teradata Corporation, The Apache Software Foundation, VMware, Inc., Veeam Software AG, Veritas AG, Virtual Instruments Corporation, Zadara Storage, Inc., Zerto Ltd., iland Internet Solutions, vScaler