IDC's Hardcopy Core Market Analysis service examines the traditional hardcopy hardware opportunity with forecasts, market shares, and analysis on this market. Coverage includes both U.S. and worldwide views of the printer, copier, and multifunction peripheral (MFP) hardware markets as well as key analysis on vendor profiles and go-to-market strategies. IDC DecisionScapes assess the competitive landscape for smart MFPs and ongoing survey-based analysis of print-related hardware market developments. This service, in conjunction with IDC's other imaging, printing, and document solutions services, provides a comprehensive, integrated view of the total market opportunity. This complete portfolio provides vendors with the necessary strategic and tactical information required to achieve success in the document hardware, software, and services opportunities.
Hardcopy Core Market Analysis
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Hardcopy hardware market sizing by technology and speed
- Survey-based analysis of key print-related market developments
- Market predictions
- Vendor profiles and go-to-market strategies
- U.S. Printer and MFP Market Shares
- U.S. and Worldwide Hardcopy Peripheral Forecast and Analysis
- U.S. and Worldwide Printer Forecast and Analysis
- U.S. and Worldwide MFP Forecast and Analysis
- A3/A4 MFP Market Forecast and Analysis
- Top 10 Market Predictions for 2020
- Go-to-Market Strategies for Major Vendors
- A Series of IDC DecisionScapes on Smart MFPs
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are hardcopy market opportunities changing? How can vendors better compete in this new market as uncovered in new survey data?
- How are A4 MFPs affecting the market opportunity, and who is succeeding with A4 configurations in the key midrange MFP market?
- What does the competitive landscape look like for smart MFPs? Who are the leaders, major players, and contenders?
- How do the U.S. and worldwide forecasts for printers, MFPs, and copiers compare, and where are the opportunities?
- How are go-to-market strategies evolving for printer and MFP vendors?