IDC's Digital Transformation: The Professional Services Opportunity provides IT buyers and IT vendors with analysis on digital transformation initiatives. Coverage includes the implementation of cloud services and the intersection of cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology, informed by an organization’s overall digital strategy. The people and business process changes required to enable digital transformation are also covered. Professional services opportunities related to IDC’s new digital transformation framework, The Future Enterprise 1.0, are also explored, including the analysis of industrial organizations (i.e., nontraditional IT vendors) that compete to provide related IT professional services.
Digital Transformation: The Professional Services Opportunity
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Professional service offerings for business and IT cloud services, business analytics, enterprise mobility, and social technologies
- Emerging professional services opportunities related to IDC’s new digital transformation framework, The Future Enterprise 1.0
- Competitive profiles of service firms offering digital transformation professional services
- Case studies of major digital transformation services initiatives to examine ROI and organizational, cultural, and people challenges
- End-user surveys describing adoption trends, spending intentions, and market drivers and inhibitors related to implementing any combination of cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology
- Worldwide and U.S. Digital Transformation Professional Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Cloud Professional Services Vendor Competitive Analysis
- Adoption Patterns for Digital Transformation Professional Services and Spending Intentions for Consulting and Professional Services
- Case Studies and Vendor Profiles of Digital Transformation Implementation Initiatives
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the emerging market trends with respect to professional service offerings for digital transformation?
- What strategies are service firms adopting, and how are they adjusting their capabilities to respond to new market needs?
- Which service firms can best leverage the increasing market demand for digital transformation services?
- How do organizations drive digital transformation using cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology?
- How can organizations evaluate which professional services providers to consider when implementing digital transformation?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos S.A., Avanade Inc., BT Group plc, Bain & Company, Inc., BearingPoint Holding BV, CA Technologies, Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, CenturyLink, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Ericsson, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, General Electric Company, Google Inc., HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KPMG International, KPN, LG Corp., McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, MomentumSI, NEC Corporation, NTT, NTT DATA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, Symantec Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telefonica S.A., The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.