IDC's Digital Transformation: The Professional Services Opportunity provides IT buyers and IT vendors with analysis on digital transformation initiatives. Coverage includes the implementation of cloud services as the foundation for business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology, all informed by an organization’s overall digital strategy. The people and business process changes required to enable digital transformation are also covered. Emerging professional services opportunities related to IDC’s Future Enterprise framework, specifically the future of digital innovation, are also explored as are professional service opportunities related to decarbonization and quantum computing. This service also analyzes industrial organizations (i.e., nontraditional IT vendors) that compete to provide related IT professional services or co-develop and co-sell new digital solutions with traditional professional service providers.
Digital Transformation: The Professional Services Opportunity
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Professional service offerings for business and IT cloud services, business analytics, enterprise mobility, and social technologies
- Emerging professional services opportunities related to IDC’s framework, The Future Enterprise, such as the future of digital innovation
- Competitive profiles of service firms offering digital transformation professional services
- Case studies of major digital transformation services initiatives to examine ROI and organizational, cultural, and people challenges
- End-user surveys describing adoption trends, spending intentions, and market drivers and inhibitors related to implementing any combination of cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology
- Worldwide and U.S. Digital Transformation Professional Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Cloud Professional Services Vendor Competitive Analysis
- Purchase and Adoption Patterns for Digital Transformation Professional Services as well as Future Spending Intentions
- Case Studies and Vendor Profiles of Digital Transformation Implementation Initiatives
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the emerging market trends with respect to professional service offerings for digital transformation?
- What strategies are service firms adopting, and how are they adjusting their capabilities to respond to new market needs?
- Which service firms can best leverage the increasing market demand for digital transformation services?
- How do organizations drive digital transformation using cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology?
- How can organizations evaluate which professional services providers to consider when implementing digital transformation?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos SE, Avanade Inc., BT Group plc, Bain & Company, Inc., BearingPoint Holding BV, Boston Consulting Group Inc., Broadcom Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, CenturyLink Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Ericsson, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, General Electric Company, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KPMG International, KPN, LG Corp., McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, MomentumSI, NEC Corporation, NTT, NTT DATA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, Symantec Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telefonica S.A., Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.