According to IDC's 2023 Digital Business Survey, Indian enterprises are in the forefront of digital adoption and, by 2026, 62% of Indian enterprises expect more than 50% of revenue is coming from digital models. In this new digital business era, the focus will be less on transforming the business and more on running a digital business. IDC's India Digital Business and Technology Strategies research program looks at digital business strategies in India, providing a comprehensive analysis of enterprise digital transformations, offering a holistic perspective on the transition to new digital business, operating, and organizational models. It focuses on how organizations generate and maximize value through digital products, services, and immersive experiences.
India Digital Business and Technology Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Maturity assessment of digital business
- Current and future trends shaping digital demand in India
- C-suite dynamics, pain points, and business and tech priorities
- Digital road maps, strategic priorities, and driving use cases
- The digital business platform and key tech requirements
- Security and trust research and analysis
- IT services market sizing and forecast
- Digital Adoption in India
- Software Spending in India
- Security Spending in India
- Data-Driven Strategies and Innovations for Navigating Disruption
- Transforming Customer and Employee Experiences: Personalization, Total Experience Outcomes in the Digital Era
- Security Players in India/State of Security Market in India
- IT Services Market Qualitative Reports 2024 (India)
- Gen AI Adoption in India
- Worldwide Digital Business Strategies 2025 Predictions (India Implications)
- Worldwide Digital Business Strategies 2025 Predictions (India Implications): Opportunities for Tech Sales and Marketing Leaders
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the business and tech priorities of Indian enterprises?
- What new digital business models have emerged, and how are enterprises making them work?
- What are the largest and fastest-growing digital use cases?
- What are the forces driving and inhibiting the transformation to a digital business?
- How can technology vendors support customers in developing their digital business platforms?
- What should be the IT vendors' sales and marketing battle card?
- How are the C-suite roles evolving to run a digital business?
- What are the desired business outcomes and value drivers for technology investments?
- How does digital transformation impact end-user behaviors when it comes to security adoption in India?
- What are the best practices in sourcing security services and building digital trust?
- Accenture plc
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Salesforce, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- VMware, Inc.
- Wipro Limited
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.