IDC's India ICT Market Opportunities service delivers relevant, accurate, and insightful analysis across multiple technology and business disciplines, covering key technology domains like cloud, IoT, security, software, datacenters, hyperconverged, and artificial intelligence as well as growth verticals like BFSI, manufacturing, retail, energy, and healthcare. By assessing the business drivers unique to the Indian market and the related technology enablers, this service helps clients better understand, target, and focus on the key IT opportunities in India's leading vertical services industries. This advisory service examines the strategies organizations are using across emerging technologies, core systems, enterprise applications, and infrastructure technologies, providing a steady stream of insights, analysis, and advice throughout the year.
India ICT Market Opportunities
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IT India vertical spending and analysis
- Cloud market growth and opportunities in India
- Software and security markets in India
- Smarter datacenter trends in India
- Artificial intelligence market trends in India
- Evolving Internet of Things in India
- Insurance barometer: Strategic priorities and investment patterns
- Retail barometer: Strategic priorities and investment patterns
- India Smart Cities: Strategies and investment patterns
- Payment strategies: Emerging trends in payments such as mobile and alternative payments
- Open banking API
- Perspective or a technology (emerging technologies) brief on the FSI sector
- Hospitality customer experience in India
- Connected product ecosystem in India
- IT vendor solutions for connected products in manufacturing sector in India
- Healthcare technology business and digital transformation opportunities in India
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark for digital transformation in the private health sector
- Utilities sector in India
- Building an agile Indian utility
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Reports on IT trends from region and worldwide
- Vendor Briefings and CIO Analyst-Driven Discussions
- Domain-Specific Surveys
- Domain-Specific Spending Guides
- Vertical-Specific Syndicated Surveys
- Vertical-Specific IT Spending Guides
- IDC Repositories (Predictions, IDC MaturityScape, etc.)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the unique dynamics within the leading Indian sectors (like manufacturing and financial), and how will they impact the industry in the future?
- How do IT vendors keep track of business requirements from vertical and plan their investment and resources accordingly?
- What are the current and emerging strategic business priorities of the Indian financial, manufacturing, retail, energy, and healthcare sectors?
- Which technologies and services are being used by leading players across verticals?
- How is the market evolving in key technology domains including cloud, IoT, security, software, datacenters, HCI, and AI in India?
- How do IT vendors keep abreast with the changing demands from the customers for upcoming and existing technologies?