IDC's Asia/Pacific Datacenter Markets: Infrastructure and IT Services provides insights into the dynamics of the datacenter market, covering hardware, software, and facilities in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region to help vendors gain a better understanding of the fast-moving landscape. This service encapsulates the characteristics of the entire datacenter infrastructure market through rigorous research into three broad topics — facilities, infrastructure, and the impact of cloud architectures.
Asia/Pacific Datacenter Markets: Infrastructure and IT Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Infrastructure trends in the areas of servers, storage, networking, and infrastructure software such as virtualization and systems and network management
- Facilities trends such as power and cooling issues
- Impact of new and emerging technologies like software-defined networking, storage, and datacenter
- Datacenter security issues
- The impact of cloud computing on datacenter development
- Infrastructure Trends of Asia/Pacific Datacenters
- Asia/Pacific Datacenter Index and Analysis of the Competitiveness of Asia/Pacific Markets
- Datacenter Market Analysis and Forecast
- Facilities Challenges in Asia/Pacific Datacenters
- Moving to Cloud
- Uptake of "Software Defined" Technologies in the APEJ Markets
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the total datacenter opportunity in Asia/Pacific?
- What is the impact of cloud computing on datacenters in Asia/Pacific?
- What are the main challenges that datacenter managers face to meet the demands of their businesses?
- What are the maturity levels of datacenters across Asia/Pacific?
- What are the storage systems used in Asia/Pacific datacenters?