Traditional retailers need to change their business models and engage customers across multiple touch points to deliver an exceptional customer experience and stay profitable. The IDC Retail Insights: Asia/Pacific Retail Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service provides insights into the key dimensions of retail digital transformation and enables retailers to mitigate transformation risks associated with business transformation. This advisory service helps accelerate a retailer's journey to a digital enterprise and examines the impact of technology investment on supply chain, merchandising, marketing, store operations, omni-channel, and customer experience — with an emphasize on digital technology adoption and optimal transformation of the business to achieve business innovation and efficiency. It also includes regional-level estimates on technology spending in the retail market, competitive assessments of IT vendors, and continuous monitoring of the retail market aimed at identifying key business and technology investment trends.
IDC Retail Insights: Asia/Pacific Retail Digital Transformation Strategies
This advisory service develops unique market analysis and comprehensive data through IDC Retail Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, retail executives, and technology vendors and complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports. Our analysts also provide personalized digital transformation advisory services for retail executives to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Retail digital transformation and key components
- Retail market trends, technology requirements, and investment directions
- IT budget dynamics and vendor selection criteria
- Country-level retail insights across APEJ
- Technology investment outlook for new and emerging digital technologies
- Coverage of the major players in both online and offline commerce across the region
- Retail market structure and key performance indicators
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How can retailers define digital transformation strategy, drivers of change, and business objectives?
- How can retailers determine the appropriate business model to support new business growth strategy?
- How can retailers better plan the required capabilities to support the new business model?
- What are the critical requirements for successful technology adoption?
- What differentiates the Asia/Pacific market from other regions globally?
- How can retailers leverage in-store applications and customer-facing technologies to attract and retain customers?
- What are the emerging technologies, and what is their impact on retail business processes?
- What are the technology adoptions and spending patterns in the various retail subindustries and application areas?
- What are the key business trends and directions for technology investments in the retail industry?
- What will retailers need to do to support changes in best practices?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Retail Insights: Asia/Pacific Retail Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of senior retail executives responsible for digital transformation strategy development and execution. Technology vendors and systems integrators will find this service valuable for gaining additional insight into the needs and technology investment trends in the retail sector in Asia/Pacific.