The Japan cloud market has entered the period of maturity, and many enterprises have a cloud-first strategy. The purpose of cloud use is expanding from IT/business efficiency to digital transformation (DX). Most vendors are now promoting the value of data utilization and cloud-native technology. In addition, vendors are enhancing their own products/services, supporting in-house system development, developing the industry solution, and strengthening the ecosystem to support customers' cloud journey. IDC's Japan Cloud Services (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) tracks the business trends of key players in the cloud services market and provides market sizing, a five-year forecast, a detailed analysis, and vendor business models. In 2024, this service also offers enhanced coverage of the intelligent cloud operation and digital sovereignty.
Japan Cloud Services (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market size and forecast by service segment (applications, platforms, and infrastructure)
- Market size and forecast by deployment model (public cloud and private cloud)
- Analyzing the technology trends
- Customer adoption trends and preferences, drivers, and inhibitors
- Vendors competitive analysis
- Influential analysis by cloud that impacts the IT market
- Japan Public IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Private IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Cloud Forecast by Purpose
- IDC Survey: Japan Cloud Market
- Leading Vendors Competitive Analysis
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Cloud 2024 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the revenue opportunities for cloud vendors in Japan?
- What are the key factors for success in this market?
- How do cloud vendors react to changing patterns in end users' requirements and investments?
- Which service segments are the largest growth opportunities for the cloud market in Japan?
- What are the key IT dynamics currently influencing the cloud market in Japan?
- How do the leading cloud vendors increase their business, and how do emerging vendors drive their business?
- Accenture plc
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- CTC Technology Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- KDDI Corporation
- Kyndryl Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Salesforce, Inc.
- Softbank Group Corp.
- TIS Inc.
- VMware, Inc.