Hybrid cloud and multicloud is a norm and a given. So, the focus is shifting to cross-cloud consistency, standardization, operations, and governance. The hybrid cloud focus of this decade is on cloud operations delivered through observability, AI-ML, and automation. The CIS will cover systems management, infrastructure operations (AIOps), financial operations (FinOps), container management, and SLA management.
The core functional markets covered in this CIS (ITSM/ITOM/ITACM) are evolving to cloud operations too. European CloudOps and Cloud Governance analyzes the trends, challenges and investment strategies around cloud operations, cloud optimization, and cloud governance. It will cover all the evolving "ops" market trends and technologies in the space.
- FinOps Market Perspective; Cross Cloud Operations and Governance Needs
- Market Analysis Perspective: European System and Service Management Software
- Multicloud Trends in Europe: Survey Highlights
- AIOps; Observability
- European Public Cloud System and Service Management Software Market Shares
- European system and service management software market shares
- European system and service management software forecast
- Vendor profiles of cloud monitoring and management vendors
- Multicloud in Europe — Scenarios and Implications for IT Buyers
- Infrastructure Learnings from Interviews with European xSPs
- European Service Provider Cloud Management
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.