IDC's Persuasive Content and Digital Experience Strategies service looks broadly at the many individual software markets that address the evolving field of persuasive content, which is used to create digital experiences that engage audiences across multiple channels — whether via the web, mobile apps, social media, or connected IoT devices. IDC analyzes the technology and trends that enable organizations to plan, create, source, manage, deliver, and analyze the content that drives relevant, personalized, and immersive experiences. Topics explored include strategies for optimizing the end-to-end life cycle of persuasive content (including editorial, image, video, voice, 3D, user-generated, and AR/VR content) in the context of improving the customer, consumer, employee and other audience engagement. IDC's Persuasive Content and Digital Experience Strategies service provides vendors and buyers with the information they need to develop successful product road maps and strategies.
Persuasive Content and Digital Experience Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Web content management, headless CMSs, managed web hosting solutions, and SaaS template website builders
- Digital asset management and dynamic media software
- Product information management software
- Customer communication software
- Content marketing platforms and social media resonance
- Video platforms for marketing and enterprise uses
- Creative tools, including solutions for marketers/business users
- Enterprise portals for customer portals and employee workspaces
- IDC PlanScape and technology evaluations for persuasive content and digital experience software
- Market landscapes and evaluations of website solutions, digital asset management, and video platforms
- Worldwide forecasts and competitive analysis of website solutions, digital asset management, video platforms and customer communications management applications
- Thought leadership on market trends in digital experience management including the content supply chain, the intersection of content and commerce, cognitive content, and emerging use cases for AI and machine learning
- Customer needs and strategies, including user surveys and buyer case studies in digital experience management
- Influence of adjacent technology on persuasive content systems and usage
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is persuasive content molding the future of digital experiences? What are the implications for vendors and buyers, and what should their planning assumptions be?
- Who are the leading players, and how are they positioned to succeed in a converging market? What should buyers prioritize in solutions/vendors?
- Which emerging/disruptive technologies, such as Web3, AI/ML, and the metaverse, benefit the digital experience and/or affect current market players?
- What is the return on investment for persuasive content technologies that drive the digital experience, and what are the best practices for ensuring success?
Acquia, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Amplience Inc., Appspace Inc., Aprimo LLC, Bazaarvoice, Inc., Brightcove, Inc., Bynder B.V., Cloudinary Ltd., Contentful Inc., Contentstack LLC, Crownpeak Technology Inc., Curalate Inc., EditShare LLC, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HubSpot Inc., Hyland Software, Inc., IBM, IGLOO Inc., Kaltura Inc., Kentico Software, LLC, Liferay Inc., LongTail Ad Solutions, Inc., MangoApps Inc., Messagepoint Inc., OpenText Corporation, Optimizely, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Pantheon Systems, Inc., Progress Software Corporation, Quadient Group AG, RWS Holdings PLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., Salsify Inc., Sitecore Corporation A/S, Smart Communications, Inc., Squarespace, Inc., Vidyard, Vimeo Inc., WP Engine, LLC, Weebly, Inc., Widen Enterprises, Inc., Wix.com Ltd., WordPress.org, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., censhare AG