IDC's Compete is a companion product to its flagship Trackers, which are leading industry benchmarks for measuring, monitoring, and forecasting a market's size by country across various technologies. Saudi Arabia Enterprise Services: Compete provides in-depth analyses of the market in Saudi Arabia to help customers develop a deeper sense of market trends and prepare sound market strategies. IDC's in-country tracker analysts provide unrivaled in-depth market views based on the latest trends and analysis from supplier interviews and various secondary sources.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- IT services
- Application management
- Custom application development
- Hardware deployment and support
- Hosted application management
- Hosting infrastructure services
- IT consulting
- IT education and training
- IT outsourcing
- Network and endpoint management
- Network consulting and integration
- Software deployment and support
- Systems integration
- Executive Summary of the key market highlights for the period
- Market Overview with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Competitive Analysis of vendors at an overall level and by a deeper market segmentation to highlight vendor strengths and market positioning
- Product Segmentation to cover key market shifts by various subsegmentations within a product
- Forecast Analysis of the overall market with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Buyer Segmentation with commentary on key spending trends in major industries and use cases
- Channel Analysis of major movements across IT service providers
Key Questions Answered
- What are the macrotrends and microtrends shaping spending in this market?
- What is the revenue and growth share by IT services foundation market for various product categories?
- What is the competitive outlook for this market, and what is behind the market-winning strategies of leading vendors?
- Which buyer segments are spending more/less, and what drives the motivation/reluctance to spend?
- What are the forecasts and related assumptions in the short and long terms?
This service reviews the strategies, market positionings, and future directions of several providers in the enterprise services market, including:
Solutions by STC, Advanced Electronics Company (AEC), Saudi Business Machines (SBM), Wipro, Ejada, Arabic Computer Systems, Al Moammar Information Systems Co., Tata Group, Ebttikar technology Company, and Mobily