IDC's Compete is a companion product to its flagship Trackers that are a leading industry benchmark for measuring and monitoring a market's size and forecast by country across various technologies. Malaysia Enterprise Services: Compete provides an in-depth analysis of the Malaysian market that will help customers develop a deeper sense of the trends to prepare a sound market strategy. IDC's in-country tracker analysts are able to provide an unrivaled in-depth market view based on the latest trends and analysis garnered from numerous supplier interviews and other secondary sources.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- IT services
- Application management
- Custom application development
- Endpoint management
- Hardware deploy and support
- Hosted application management
- Hosting infrastructure services
- IT consulting
- IT education and training
- IT outsourcing
- Network consulting and integration
- Network management
- Software deploy and support
- Systems integration
- Executive Summary of the key market highlights for the period
- Market Overview with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Competitive Analysis of vendors at an overall level and by a deeper market segmentation to highlight vendor strengths and market positioning
- Product Segmentation to cover key market shifts by various subsegmentations within a product
- Forecast Analysis of the overall market with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Buyer Segmentation with commentary on key spending trends in major industries and use cases
- Channel Analysis of major movements across IT service providers
Key Questions Answered
- What are the macrotrends and microtrends shaping the spending in this market?
- What is the product segmentation analysis by category to observe growth and shifts in spending within various product categories?
- What is the competitive outlook in this market, and what is behind the market winning strategies of leading vendors?
- Which buyer segments are spending more/less, and what drives the motivation/reluctance to spend?
- What are the forecasts and related assumptions in the short and long term?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the enterprise services market, including:
Accenture, Cisco, DXC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, IBM, Mesiniaga, NTT Ltd., OMESTI, and TM One.